Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Pesach program AMA
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Catmint

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 6:28 pm
How can a program on a beach with pools and beach visible from rooms etc provide a tzniusdik environment? I wanted to consider one such program but couldn’t comprehend how it would work

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 6:47 pm
A far relative that I follow on Instagram posted on their stories non frum looking performances (women performers halfway dressed etc..) . But this relative's religious level isn't high. The program they attended was the same as some other Jewish religious frum celebrities.
I'd be very surprised if this entertainment was provided by the program. To me it seemed that this relative wandered outside the program to the locals for some night life entertainment.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 7:10 pm
amother Lavender wrote:
A far relative that I follow on Instagram posted on their stories non frum looking performances (women performers halfway dressed etc..) . But this relative's religious level isn't high. The program they attended was the same as some other Jewish religious frum celebrities.
I'd be very surprised if this entertainment was provided by the program. To me it seemed that this relative wandered outside the program to the locals for some night life entertainment.

The program themselves posted it

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 7:38 pm
amother Mistyrose wrote:

You’re still not making sense. Even if 1 or 2 programs have belly dancers (which I doubt) there are 75 other programs to choose from. As I said above bellydancers aren’t universal. I’ve literally been going to different programs for 30+ years and never encountered a belly dancer

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 8:37 pm
amother Mistyrose wrote:

All the debate will stop if this is true and you link to it. If they've posted it on their IG, it's not lashon hara.

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 8:43 pm
So you found one program that caters to not or barely religious?

I think the discussion here is about the other pesach programs.

groovy1224

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 8:46 pm
This was such a fun ask me anything but I'll answer nothing/ belly dancing debate thread!

pause

Post Fri, May 03 2024, 2:05 pm
amother Chocolate wrote:
Wow that’s bad. What’s if someone who’s allergic to dairy ate it? That’s really irresponsible!

Because the physical harm to someone who is allergic is worse than the spiritual harm to someone who actually ate it? This story is terrible enough as is. The "what if" doesn't make it worse.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics