Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Anyone following BGT?
Previous  1  2

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 3:39 pm
amother DarkCyan wrote:
I agree

Agreed! Can we start a new thread for AGT?

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 3:42 pm
amother Linen wrote:
Agreed! Can we start a new thread for AGT?

We could or we can continue here. I watch both randomly. I don’t always remember which act I saw where. It’s the act that counts, not the location.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Jun 13 2023, 7:23 pm
I cant believe Viggo Venn won BGT 23!

amother
Junglegreen

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 3:17 am
Anyone following BGT now?

It's ridiculous how the real talent and real potential for talent isn't recognised.

I was looking through all the past winners, over half of them aren't top talent. There were much more talented and potential talent.

It's true they're looking for star material too ie persona and one who engages with the public well and not just talent alone but the public don't know how to choose long term star material. They choose instant gratification enjoyment rather than quality. Oh well

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 4:02 am
amother Slateblue wrote:
Nah Bruno gets me terribly nervous. I miss David.

I was going to say that I agree when I noticed it's an old thread and this is actually my post! LOL
Yes. David made the show way more interesting.

amother
Junglegreen

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 6:04 am
amother Slateblue wrote:
I was going to say that I agree when I noticed it's an old thread and this is actually my post! LOL
Yes. David made the show way more interesting.

Lol he was quite dirty David. The girls are too really but whatever

The acts are quite good so far. Did you watch Goldfinn's act?

The dancers are great and the singers have been really good

amother
Anemone

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 6:29 am
I watch the clips on YouTube of the kid performers. Rest doesn't interest me much

zissy2004

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 11:06 am
am also watching. Dunno why tho bc every single time I get sooo annoyed with the choice of winners!! Like, sob story wins but top talent always ends up at the bottom from top 5!! I read somewhere Simon got sick and isn't on BGT but I see he is there? I'm up to epi 3... he might be leaving somewhere in the middle..

amother
Lightyellow

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 11:15 am
That show expired 8 years ago.

amother
Junglegreen

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:07 pm
zissy2004 wrote:
am also watching. Dunno why tho bc every single time I get sooo annoyed with the choice of winners!! Like, sob story wins but top talent always ends up at the bottom from top 5!! I read somewhere Simon got sick and isn't on BGT but I see he is there? I'm up to epi 3... he might be leaving somewhere in the middle..

Same here. Sob story isn't talent. It's meant to be a got talent show not got a sad life story show.

Though did you notice that this year's doesn't have any sob stories? They're all happy regular people. Know what I mean? And a lot are talented. Not that they're choosing the talented ones necessarily but there is talent. (Plus stupidity yeah, well gotta sell what people want to buy)

I've watched [season] edited* episode 1,2, 3 and 4. Has 5 happened yet? I don't follow live so I only see them when they come on YouTube's Britain's Got Talent channel

Simon's been on till now, he seems fine to me

zissy2004

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:13 pm
amother Junglegreen wrote:
Same here. Sob story isn't talent. It's meant to be a got talent show not got a sad life story show.

Though did you notice that this year's doesn't have any sob stories? They're all happy regular people. Know what I mean? And a lot are talented. Not that they're choosing the talented ones necessarily but there is talent. (Plus stupidity yeah, well gotta sell what people want to buy)

I've watched season 1,2 and 3. Has 4 happened yet? I don't follow live so I only see them when they come on YouTube's Britain's Got Talent channel

Simon's been on till now, he seems fine to me

it's season 17 now 😛

amother
Junglegreen

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:38 pm
Yep sorry. I meant I'd watched episode 1, 2, 3 and 4 of this season 17. Is that where the show is up to now or has episode 5 taken place already?

zissy2004

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:38 pm
I have till 4. 5 is prob coming after shabbos

amother
Junglegreen

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:40 pm
Right. I think shows are on Saturday and Sunday evenings

Thanks
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics