Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Photographer in Netanya

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:47 pm
Hi,

Anyone know of a not too pricy but good photographer who can do a family shoot at the beach.

Thanks

amother
Forsythia

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:50 pm
Most photographers travel. What's your budget? https://www.instagram.com/shmu.....zcw==

He was amazing for our beach photoshoot! In love with the photos. I know he's been on and off in the reserves though

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:53 pm
amother Forsythia wrote:
Most photographers travel. What's your budget? https://www.instagram.com/shmu.....zcw==

He was amazing for our beach photoshoot! In love with the photos. I know he's been on and off in the reserves though

Thank you! I've not really thought about a budget. Want to get a feel what they all charge. Do you mind me asking how much he charged you and how long your session was? Did you get all the images?

Thank you

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 5:11 pm
Bump. Anyone else pls?

amother
Forsythia

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 12:41 am
amother OP wrote:
Thank you! I've not really thought about a budget. Want to get a feel what they all charge. Do you mind me asking how much he charged you and how long your session was? Did you get all the images?

Thank you

Was less than 1000 shekels for an hour and 15 minutes. We received all the photos, over a 100 and they are all so stunning. We got incredible photos at sunset and stated to get photos at dusk too.

We don't actually own a car so he actually gave us a ride in his car so we didn't have to rent one.

His prices I'm sure have gone up as this was almost 2 years ago, but I imagine he's still pretty reasonable.

e1234

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 3:21 am
my daughter would travel to do pictures

you can call her for more info 0534130731

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 12:50 pm
amother Forsythia wrote:
Was less than 1000 shekels for an hour and 15 minutes. We received all the photos, over a 100 and they are all so stunning. We got incredible photos at sunset and stated to get photos at dusk too.

We don't actually own a car so he actually gave us a ride in his car so we didn't have to rent one.

His prices I'm sure have gone up as this was almost 2 years ago, but I imagine he's still pretty reasonable.

Thank you for the info

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 12:51 pm
e1234 wrote:
my daughter would travel to do pictures

you can call her for more info 0534130731

Does she have a website or Instagram page where I can see her work?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics