Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What shape is your diamond if you wear a diamond?
Previous  1  2  3

peace2

Post Sun, May 12 2024, 10:22 am
Round stone in a square halo. I didn’t have a dream ring in mind I just picked the setting I liked at the jeweler and they said it goes with a round stone so that’s what I got. It’s not so typical looking tho

amother
Dustypink

Post Sun, May 12 2024, 12:21 pm
amother Mintgreen wrote:
I can’t picture this. Do you have. A photo?

I have the same, I love it!

Optione

Post Sun, May 12 2024, 1:28 pm
I have a princess cut. I chose the shape and am very happy with it bH. (I just need to clean it!!) My in laws were surprised, but it's what I wanted. I do love the halo look, though, which I do not have

Ema of 5

Post Sun, May 12 2024, 2:13 pm
Mine is princess. I picked the setting. The setting is for three stones- the center, and a trillion on each side. Instead of diamond, I got sapphires, so I have a princess diamond and two sapphire trillions.

https://I.imgur.com/H4tPHo6.jpeg

kermit

Post Sun, May 12 2024, 2:20 pm
I have an oval, framed by two marquis at the side, similar to this:
https://naturesparkle.com/wp-c......jpeg

I'm widowed, with my 1st husband I got a classic round diamond, I was 20 and didn't really have strong opinions just happy to have found my chassan, my sister-in-laws picked it for me and I was so thrilled.

Second time around at 29 I had developed my own personal taste and was in love with marquis cut, but everyone told me that the points from the marquis get caught etc, so I went "close second" with oval and got marquis and the side. I told my hubby to hold off on any other jewelry gifts, and rather put whole budget into getting my dream ring. he's slowly been gettign me all the classic kallah jewelry over our anniversary (ex. got a kallah bracelet 2 years in, kallah earrings 4 years in.)

I love love love it!!

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Sun, May 12 2024, 2:55 pm
Ema of 5 wrote:
Mine is princess. I picked the setting. The setting is for three stones- the center, and a trillion on each side. Instead of diamond, I got sapphires, so I have a princess diamond and two sapphire trillions.

https://I.imgur.com/H4tPHo6.jpeg

Nice! Like Monica Geller’s ring Smile

I have a princess with two smaller princesses on the sides. Mine are all diamonds but I love the sapphire look, so classy! I was considering changing my smaller diamonds for sapphires but didn’t end up doing that, too worried about compromising the setting and needing to pay for a new setting

amother
Aster

Post Sun, May 12 2024, 8:48 pm
Round in a square halo setting!
I knew I wanted halo and the lady at the shop my husband and I went to showed all different types and I couldn't choose and then she had an epiphany - I love that it's a little different looking, the round stone really pops out, and the ring itself has a nice look to it also that's a little different.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, May 12 2024, 11:24 pm
I have a 3 stone ring- pear in the center with bullet shape diamonds on either side.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics