Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
New Watch

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:13 pm
my daughter coming back from seminary needs a new watch, so I was thinking to get one for her birthday. What is the current style? Any specific suggestions? I was thinking of spending around $150 - is that doable?
I was looking at this but have no idea if it is what the girls are wearing:
https://www.coach.com/products.....20WMN

(OOT, yeshivish, she is in a typical very frum bais Yaakov seminary)

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 7:53 am
other specific suggestions would be helpful! I would go a little higher in price if needed

amother
Diamond

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 7:55 am
I have no idea if it is in style, but I love this watch:) Im OOT yeshivish and I wear a similar one. But Im probably 10 years older than your daughter Laugh

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 4:48 pm
Thanks! Anyone else know if it is in style for that age? And if not do you have other suggestions?

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 9:35 am
Anyone else have an idea what is a good style watch to get - I like the look of this one that I linked but want to make sure it is within what is in style for this age. Thanks

amother
Tomato

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 10:10 am
amother OP wrote:
my daughter coming back from seminary needs a new watch, so I was thinking to get one for her birthday. What is the current style? Any specific suggestions? I was thinking of spending around $150 - is that doable?
I was looking at this but have no idea if it is what the girls are wearing:
https://www.coach.com/products.....20WMN

(OOT, yeshivish, she is in a typical very frum bais Yaakov seminary)

My 20yr old daughter has a very similar one that I got on fossils. She likes it, I have no idea if it's in style. She's usually the type to somewhat keep up with styles I assume so.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 29 2024, 9:33 am
bumping for help. I kind of put this aside no am back to shopping. Looking for a watch for DD post sem in the $150 range give or take.
Please can you share what is in style now for this age. I like the coach watch that I linked but don't know if it is in style. Also, it comes in silver and gold as well if those are more in.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics