Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
ISO Interior designer for cheaper furniture, like Wayfair
Previous  1  2

amother
Lotus

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 12:01 am
I love love Faigy Sovas work! She’s a pleasure to work with and is very accommodating to different styles (as opposed to some decorators who only stick to one style and all the houses they do look copy and paste)
She is very reasonably priced and can accommodate all price ranges.
I found her very helpful and responsive and extremely respectful to your budget and mishegasin. Anyone I’ve referred her to has been thrilled!
I don’t k ow her social media account. You can text or WhatsApp her for samples of her work.
Good luck!

732-644–6121

amother
Dustypink

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 1:00 am
Sari Langsam is great! She’s in Connecticut I think but she specializes in remote. I’ve used her and referred her a few times, she has an amazing eye and knows every online source. Her # is +1 (773) 895-0699 sarilangsam@gmail.com. Check out her instagram @select_interiors I love love her work

lulugann

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 1:30 am
Getting the right person on Havenly can be amazing. Getting the wrong person though is a problem. Look for Lisa Smith.

amother
Wallflower

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 2:39 am
amother Powderblue wrote:
Will she work with people in Brooklyn too? Does she have an Instagram account?

I’m sure she would

Email bat7interiors@gmail.com
WhatsApp/call 718-787-8054

amother
Powderblue

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 6:37 am
Great thread. Please check back if one of these resources ends up working out. I’d like to do a combination - get some pieces in a furniture store, and get some others online.

wanttobehappy

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 7:01 am
Posted 2x

Last edited by wanttobehappy on Fri, May 17 2024, 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

wanttobehappy

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 7:05 am
Chavy klein is amazing (347) 978-1746. She helped me stay in budget and didn’t try to push it. She has great taste and knows how to pull it together. She is a pleasure to work with as well. She is pretty new so is def cheap.

amother
Powderblue

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 8:03 am
wanttobehappy wrote:
Chavy klein is amazing (347) 978-1746. She helped me stay in budget and didn’t try to push it. She has great taste and knows how to pull it together. She is a pleasure to work with as well. She is pretty new so is def cheap.

Where is she located?
How did you do the project? Did you have pics saved on Instagram or Pinterest? Did you go shopping at stores together? Or did she send you links with various options?

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 6:56 am
wanttobehappy wrote:

Where is she based?

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, May 22 2024, 11:18 am
wanttobehappy wrote:

What does she charge?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries