Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Urgent- wisdom tooth agony!

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 23 2024, 6:35 pm
Its a bottom tooth, the entire area is red, swollen and in pain. Dr. Birnbaums office has no availability for anotber month. Can anyone reccomend a top brooklyn surgeon, id he doesnt accept Fidelis Medicaid would you share what he charges?
Ty!

amother
Grape

Post Thu, May 23 2024, 6:37 pm
I had my dentist call dr. Birnbaums office when I was in agony like that, and he spoke to the on call doctor and got me in as an emergency that day.
Maybe try the same.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Thu, May 23 2024, 7:07 pm
In the meantime ask for a rx for antibiotics.
Sometimes if it's infected they won't pull it until the infection is cleared up and the pain should subside.

amother
Viola

Post Thu, May 23 2024, 7:38 pm
amother OP wrote:
Its a bottom tooth, the entire area is red, swollen and in pain. Dr. Birnbaums office has no availability for anotber month. Can anyone reccomend a top brooklyn surgeon, id he doesnt accept Fidelis Medicaid would you share what he charges?
Ty!

Make an appointment for a month from now and then call them tomorrow asking if they have a cancellation…. It works sometimes… refuah shelaima!

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, May 23 2024, 7:40 pm
Ask your gp for antibiotics for now and also ask to be put on the cancellation list. Also call every day and say you are in agony can they fit you in today.

Mama Bear

Post Thu, May 23 2024, 7:53 pm
My advice is to call DR Birnbaums office every morning at 8 am for a cancellation. and meantime get antibiotics. Sadly I dont know of any other oral surgeon in the entire area who take medicaid. it's a real problem.

amother
Charcoal

Post Thu, May 23 2024, 9:09 pm
I don’t know current prices except that he takes a lot but Dr herschman took up my wisdom tooth

jflower

Post Thu, May 23 2024, 9:10 pm
Sorry, I have no suggestions for you but just wanted to say that I'm so sorry that you're going through this, OP.

Hope you get this taken care of very soon.

amother
Dimgray

Post Thu, May 23 2024, 10:25 pm
is this possibly a root canal ? My son had this and temporarily he shmeared very little amount of whiskey on the gum and it numbed the pain. You can also try oragel
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries