Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Shop for me for husband summer wardrobe please!

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 24 2024, 2:27 pm
My husband needs a wardrobe makeover! Can someone post links for nice casual summer outfits? Nothing too *trendy*. Just trying to get new clothing so we avoid all the graphic tshirts.

Modern orthodox, in his 30s.

Super super appreciate it!

amother
Daphne

Post Fri, May 24 2024, 2:45 pm
Men are so easy. My husband has the same polo and the shirt in ten different colors, 3 good pairs of pants and 1 sweatshirt.

He got on cloud sneakers and so he looks super in style lol. Lucky him. I update my wardrobe a lot more often t and can’t pull off as polished a look as he can in seconds.

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 24 2024, 2:47 pm
amother Daphne wrote:
Men are so easy. My husband has the same polo and the shirt in ten different colors, 3 good pairs of pants and 1 sweatshirt.

He got on cloud sneakers and so he looks super in style lol. Lucky him. I update my wardrobe a lot more often t and can’t pull off as polished a look as he can in seconds.

Which pants and which shirts? Where does he shop? I’m starting from scratch here lol

amother
Daphne

Post Fri, May 24 2024, 2:50 pm
amother OP wrote:
Which pants and which shirts? Where does he shop? I’m starting from scratch here lol

He gets quality stuff

All saints tee shirts
Charles tyrwhitt polos and colored button downs - wait for the sales 4 for $200 I think or something
pants from H&M are decent but you must try on for fit

amother
Honeydew

Post Fri, May 24 2024, 3:36 pm
My husband and his brothers swear by lululemon or rhone pants (both have a stretch to them). They also really like all things Bonobos and generally do well at Untuckit or Banana Republic. My husband is tall so he’s generally limited by the brands that make a Tall sizes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics