Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Who wants to hack anxiety?

Yael

Post Sun, May 26 2024, 8:19 pm
Anxiety is on the minds of SO many members of our community.

Whenever we ask “What do you want to hear about?”, anxiety is always at the top of the list.

It makes sense… so many of us deal with anxiety on a daily basis. Our own, our partner’s, our kid’s.

Sometimes it’s an official diagnosis.

Sometimes it’s just this sense of overwhelm that has been part of life for way too long.

Hi! 👋 We're the Guttmann Sisters, neurodevelopmental OTs most known for getting to the root of anxiety and productivity challenges. As part of our annual effort to empower the community, please join us for an interactive bootcamp this week, starting on Tuesday. All live sessions will be at 12:30 PM EST. (Don't worry if you can't make it live - there will be recordings.).

VIP sessions will be held via zoom after each day at 1:30 PM EST in a closed zoom call for privacy. (Sunday will be the last session for VIPs to honor those out of the USA.)

Only $17 for the whole week.

But the knowledge, motivating as it is, just isn’t enough.

After all, we KNOW we should get enough sleep, breathe, and eat right. Who doesn’t know that? That doesn’t make it easy to do!

Habits are SO hard to change. But it can be done with the right direction and support.

That’s why we’ve worked in a practical accountability system to get Bootcamp participants committed and supported in their habit changes in these areas.

Because you shouldn’t have to struggle through those anxious days anymore.

Register now to save your spot in the Hacking Anxiety Bootcamp, starting this Tuesday.

4 days. 1 hour a day. Impact for a lifetime.

Claim your spot here: Sign me up

P.S. If you are familiar with our weekly talks and wonder how this is different from that, here's a clip with some answers:

Sponsored Post

naomi2

Post Mon, May 27 2024, 9:14 am
I'm signing up , I've taken their courses before and I'm blown away by how knowledgeable they are!

msym

Post Mon, May 27 2024, 2:11 pm
You won't regret joining! Amy and Evelyn are an invaluable resource!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics