Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Highchairs

Yael

Post Wed, May 19 2004, 1:52 pm
Which highchair do you have?
Are you happy with it?

Rochel Leah

Post Wed, May 19 2004, 6:23 pm
I have the fischer price healthy care one. I am very happy with it. It has a two parts to the tray, so it is easy to stick the top one either in the sink or dishwasher (if you have one). I also use the top onefor fleishigs and bottem for milchigs- but u dont really need to be so strict about that cuz babys food is not really hot enough to render something treif. Otherwuise it is easy to fold and has a plastic seat cover- easy to wipe down

ForeverYoung

Post Tue, Nov 02 2004, 11:33 am
as we didn't have space for a full-size chair, we bought a booster, that attaches to a chair w/ straps, and it works great for us + it's portable.

Yael

Post Tue, Nov 02 2004, 3:17 pm
based on what rochel leah wrote we bought a fisher price high chair. I like it b/c of the 2 trays, and its easy to clean and comfortable to use. my kids love lying back in the seat when its reclined.
the only thing is that it is too tall to push under the table, so it takes up some space. not more than it should, and I dont know if other chairs lower enough to go under. my old one did but it was really old.

originally we had a booster but the tray wasnt big enough to catch the spilled milk from cereal. so I'm happy we got a highchair with a deep tray!!

Rochel Leah

Post Sat, Nov 13 2004, 6:14 pm
Yael, I am glad you are happy with it, so am I, I think they now came out with one with three trays- for breakfast lunch and supper-- I think you could call fisher price and order the trays separetly if you're intrested.

secondly...a friend of mine has a book which rates baby products according to moms, and this fisher price healthy care rated higher then the peg and other more expensive ones...

Tovah

Post Thu, Dec 02 2004, 12:22 pm
forever young we did the same thing and were very happy with it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics