Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
It's clearly watered down

greenfire

Post Thu, Sep 11 2008, 2:34 pm
I needed dishwashing liquid ... I usually buy a specific kind but they were out of it and selling a new clear version by the same company - pure & clear with no harmful residue - well 1/2 the bottle is gone already when a bottle usually lasts for a few good months ... it is so watered down that it pours out and doesn't hold up on the scrungie as long ... it's clearly watered down ... Exploding anger Mad

greeneyes

Post Thu, Sep 11 2008, 4:48 pm
That's strange, greenfire. Not to mention frustrating... Exploding anger

Was it cheaper at least?

greenfire

Post Thu, Sep 11 2008, 5:11 pm
no not at all ... it was environmentally friendly ... if anything the prices go up ... grrrrrrrr Exploding anger Exploding anger

mummiedearest

Post Thu, Sep 11 2008, 9:29 pm
actually, greenie, the reason is you're using too much (probably). the enviro-friendly detergents don't have the sudsy chemical in them, so it feels like it doesn't cling. but a little drop'll do ya.

this is why I don't get the organic stuff (my fil wanted me to use it for baby bottles). I'm never sure the dishes are clean, so I stick with palmolive. concentrated, I might add. I prefer to do the watering down by myself.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry