Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
What a moderator is, and is not.

Mod2

Post Fri, Jun 06 2008, 8:37 pm
Due to the fact that I have recieved numerous pm's, I would like to clear some things up here.
So on this site:
1. A moderator does not counsel people on their lifestyles she is not a phsycologist! Though she could recommend one.
2. A moderator cannot see who the amother is, though she could put in a request to the admin to warn that individual if they breach the rules of this site.
3. A moderator cannot change a posters username . Admin /Yael is the only one who can do that for you.
4. A moderator cannot let you into a private forum no matter how much you plead unless she is also incharge of the usergroups. TO find out one has to click on usergroups.

Thats about it .................... Now have a Great Shabbos Smile

Clarissa

Post Sat, Jun 07 2008, 10:50 pm
Here's what I've wondered. Are the moderators posters who post under screen names? Other than the obvious ones, like Crayon, Motek, etc. But are the ones called Mod just mods, or are you posting as yourselves?

Do moderators enjoy walks in the park on sunny days?

I threw that one in just to be friendly.

yummydd

Post Sat, Jun 07 2008, 10:56 pm
So in other words a moderator is not really a Nosey Parker!

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 08 2008, 4:08 am
but ... but ... I need you to be all those things ... What

Mod2

Post Sun, Jun 08 2008, 4:40 am
Clarissa some of us do have another username since we want to 'play too' not feel that we are always a policeman (uh women I guess Tongue Out ). So beware one never knows who they might be insulting LOL

Quote:
So in other words a moderator is not really a Nosey Parker!

Now now I never said that Twisted Evil

Green sorry but as my mother used to say onecan't be it all Very Happy

Clarissa

Post Sun, Jun 08 2008, 7:37 am
Mod2 wrote:
Clarissa some of us do have another username since we want to 'play too' not feel that we are always a policeman (uh women I guess Tongue Out ). So beware one never knows who they might be insulting LOL
Good to know. You look great, by the way. Have you been working out? And is that a new thing you're doing with your eye makeup? Very pretty...

Raisin

Post Sun, Jun 08 2008, 7:42 am
Mod2, I have a very strong suspicion who you are. 8) maybe change your writing style when you are mod.

Now you all get back to your cheescake baking.

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 08 2008, 7:42 am
Clarissa wrote:
Mod2 wrote:
Good to know. You look great, by the way. Have you been working out? And is that a new thing you're doing with your eye makeup? Very pretty...

I'm sorry - I think your lipstick is absolutely hideous Twisted Evil {someone had to tell her}

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 08 2008, 7:46 am
Raisin wrote:

Now you all get back to your cheescake baking.

thanks for reminding me - ran to the oven to get her out ... Wink

Tehilla

Post Sun, Jun 08 2008, 8:26 am
yeah Raisin, I've had the same suspicion for awhile. LOL

flowerpower

Post Sun, Jun 08 2008, 11:04 am
Mod2(aka ...) I passed you on the street the other day but was too shy to say hi. I recognized you by all the info you give out when posting. Boy, you were right, your daughter does not shut up!

Mod2

Post Wed, Jun 11 2008, 6:52 pm
Quote:
Boy, you were right, your daughter does not shut up!

R u sure since I think it is possible that you mistook me for a twin LOL

Tefila

Post Sun, Jun 22 2008, 9:03 pm
Hope this thread answers your question op of annonymous thread in Introductions.

roza

Post Sun, Jun 22 2008, 9:10 pm
Mod2 is one of my favorite moderators here (not that I have any), the kind of local R2

Mod2

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 6:10 pm
Ok so after recieving more pm's on allowing posters into specific hidden sections I am here to reiterate ladies, please click on usergroups above first.

Oh and roza I know a tad late, but Thanks Smile

greenfire

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 8:52 pm
does that mean we have to repeat some jokes ... Confused

thanks for cleaning up the lipstick Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics