Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Does anyone have a cleaning and orginizing gamach?

chanagital

Post Tue, Sep 16 2008, 7:06 pm
I have thought about this for years... perhaps cause I can use one with three kids and very little money and a demaninding husband to boot. But I was wondering if anyone knew of any kind of cleaning service I have had the girls from the local high school come in as their chessid program... but they are unreliable and I just don't have time to clean all the time and lets face it kids are never orginized for the most part especially as young as mine.

greenfire

Post Tue, Sep 16 2008, 7:58 pm
oh I was gonna mention the high school/seminary chesed - but if that doesn't work ... can't imagine - who else would be willing to give up their time ... although I guess I very organized clean person might ... who knows ...

Mommastuff

Post Tue, Sep 16 2008, 9:20 pm
sorry, I can't help, I have the same issue. The girls are unreliable... Rolling Eyes

Do you have a neighbors with whom you could do a round robin? You watch their kid while they clean and they take yours so you could clean, even if only for an hour or two?

chanagital

Post Tue, Sep 16 2008, 9:37 pm
unfortunatly the only neighbor like that has children who could watch mine
most of the young familys don't live in my building
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry