Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
My goal

PIP

Post Sat, Sep 20 2008, 11:50 pm
I've been going to the doctor (I'm in my 5th month of pregnancy B"H) and have been gaining sooooo much weight. Like 4 -5 lbs a month. This past doc's appt, I came back real depressed after gaining another 5 lbs. I worked really hard to lose weight and after 3 years B"H lost all of my weight. I DO NOT want to gain it all back after one little pregnancy... So I decided my goal is to stay the same weight until my next appt.... which is of course the day after Simchat Torah!!!! Think I can do it?? I was pretty careful over Shabbat, I didn't indulge as usual, been exercising without lazing out since my appt (2 measly days......) I NEED to keep this up until I go back to the doctor!!! Help me stay focused!!!!!! I CANNOT GAIN 40 LBS!!!!!!!!

Mini Cookie

Post Tue, Sep 23 2008, 9:51 pm
I gained over 40 lbs by my last pregnancy (I was underweight before I got pg) & lost tons after the baby (from nursing) ended up weighing LESS than by my wedding!!

ABI GEZUNT!!! Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise