Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
If yo live in Lkwd or Monsey...

sunshine!

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 11:21 am
Or any other rural area without proper lighting at night, please please encourage your husbands, children and yourselves to WEAR REFLECTORS AT NIGHT!! There was atragic accident in Lkwd on a dark street where the driver of the vehicle was unable to see a young boy, and he was hit and killed. PLEASE do it for the safety of your family! It gets dark early and there is not adequate street lights, so protect your families!

sky

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 11:25 am
dh and I always wear reflectors, he insists and we really get stares sometimes. But after driving in lkwd I realized that the people on the street are invisible. There is bad lighting and everyone (men espcially) are all in black. It is so important.
What happened was a real tragedy.

Fabulous

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 11:30 am
I live in boro park and I wish people would wear them here too. My dh was driving yesterday and a young man (16/17) was crossing the street, diagnally on a green light, my dh didn't even see him, after we passed, I thought I was gonna pass out from the sheer terror that we almost hit him (btw, he was in all black, pants, jacket and hat).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics