Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Dork or tzaddik?
Previous  1  2

Mommy3.5

Post Mon, Nov 24 2008, 9:37 pm
I went to a school where a girl was abducted from an empty classroom. The rule from then on was no child can be left in a room without teachers.

To me leaving any child alone is beyond dangerous. My sons school forces all children to leave the classroom for lunch and all recesses. If my son told me he was stayed in a classroom alone to say tehillim, I would be on the phone with his rebbe immediately.

I have nothing against tehillim (on the contrary I think its great that he wants to say it) I have major issues with the rebbe leaving a child alone.

GAMZu

Post Mon, Nov 24 2008, 9:46 pm
You're right. In my son's cheider, 15 minutes before dismissal all the 3 and 4 year old boys are playing in the lobby, pushing each other out the front door, etc. Sad But that's way OT.

chaylizi

Post Mon, Nov 24 2008, 10:08 pm
no kids are allowed anywhere alone in the school I went to. my dd goes to the same school I did.

realeez

Post Mon, Nov 24 2008, 10:29 pm
Mommy3.5 wrote:
I went to a school where a girl was abducted from an empty classroom. The rule from then on was no child can be left in a room without teachers.

To me leaving any child alone is beyond dangerous. My sons school forces all children to leave the classroom for lunch and all recesses. If my son told me he was stayed in a classroom alone to say tehillim, I would be on the phone with his rebbe immediately.

I have nothing against tehillim (on the contrary I think its great that he wants to say it) I have major issues with the rebbe leaving a child alone.

You are totally right!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers