Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
BJ Classic 2007 VS BJ City Mini

amother

Post Mon, Dec 29 2008, 10:59 am
I found BJ Classic Single 2007 for a really great sale. We had originally decided on the BJCM bec. we are mostly doing walking around the neighborhood. So, I wanted to know if it is worth it to forget the newest BJCM for abt $230 and get the BJC 07 for $130?

It truly is waaaay cheaper and since it is the same company, I imagine the quality is the same anyway. But, is s/t wrong the 2007 version of the classic?

TIA

amother

Post Mon, Dec 29 2008, 11:05 am
can you tell us where you found the classic so cheap?

amother

Post Mon, Dec 29 2008, 11:16 am
I have no problem saying where I saw it- but how about we trade info???? You tell me what you think and I tell you where I saw it?!?!
I just don't want it to sell out b4 I'm able to purchase it... Wink

amother

Post Mon, Dec 29 2008, 11:20 am
OK, but I am no maven.

I know everyone loves the mini, but I don't understand how when your children get heavier (like mine who can be 30 pounds way before their second birthdays) how it is as easy to push as everyone says that it is. From what I have seen the people all raving about how easy it is to push have small children (like up to 6 months) and form my experience anything is easy to push when they are that small.

I don't know anything about the 2007 model but if you are interested in the optional jump seat (which no model of the mini will take) I think you need at least a model 2008. You might be able to prop a toddler on the bump on the end though. I wouldn't know since I don't have either stroller personally.

greenfire

Post Mon, Dec 29 2008, 12:00 pm
BOO
so what are you all afraid of ?!?!?! that somebody on imamother is going to see you with your new model BJ Classic 2007 / BJ City Mini and identify you ?!?!?!

Rolling Eyes l Scratching Head Confused

greenfire

Post Mon, Dec 29 2008, 12:01 pm
I think it is just entertainingly humorous ... carry on Wink

Last edited by greenfire on Mon, Dec 29 2008, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother

Post Mon, Dec 29 2008, 12:17 pm
greenfire, I am not sure what you mean. but, it has nothing to do with my identity that I didn't want to say. I just didn't want it to be sold out before I had a chance to buy it, as I said.
The reason why I am anonymous is not bec. I am ashamed or a/t like that, but bec. it is my first and I am not advertising the fact that I am expecting...

And FYI it seems to have sold out already! Sad
in case it does come back in stock- it was on amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Jog.....r=8-1

Good luck! If you can get it, good for you!

amother

Post Mon, Dec 29 2008, 12:23 pm
I am the second Imamother but I don't see why it matters to you. If you use even a little bit of judging favorably skills I am sure you can think of a lot of reasons why I would not want people to know it is me. Maybe don't really need a stroller but am interested and I find that embarrasing. Maybe I will need a new stroller soon but don't want to post it on the forum. Maybe I am embarrassed I can't afford a newer model. Maybe I want to get the 2007 model for someone but I don't want them to know I got the cheaper one etc.

If I am correct the use of Imamother is only considered abusive if it is for bashing or hurtful comments. As far as I can tell we were having a perfectly acceptable conversation. The topic is about strollers if you have something to add on the topic please do.

BennysMommy

Post Mon, Dec 29 2008, 12:24 pm
Says in stock when I go to the link.

amother

Post Mon, Dec 29 2008, 12:35 pm
Bennysmommy- I know! That is why I was a little annoyed! When you follow through and go to checkout and put the credit card info in- it says that there is no more in stock... weird and frusterating!

amother

Post Mon, Dec 29 2008, 1:39 pm
Now it is officially back to the regular price... Confused
Oh well! Next time I will work a little faster.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics