Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
What time do you go to bed at night?
Previous  1  2  3

When do you go to bed?
before 10:00 p.m  
 7%  [ 15 ]
before 11:00 p.m  
 19%  [ 37 ]
before midnight  
 32%  [ 63 ]
after midnight  
 40%  [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 192

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Dec 10 2008, 3:47 pm
BH my baby only has a bad virus. He had 103.8 in the afternoon!!!! ears are fine and so are lungs. I shouldve asked the dr. if he's too young to take homeopathic echinacea, which I give my 3 y.o....

dainty diva

Post Wed, Dec 10 2008, 4:32 pm
good 4 u, mama. at least u don't have 3 bottles of medicine on ur counter 2 stuff into a baby that just hates medicine..and maybe 2night u"ll get 2 bed on time
'

goodheart

Post Wed, Dec 10 2008, 7:19 pm
I always try to be in bed before 12:00 but that doesn't really happen befor 2:00 am

mamacita

Post Thu, Dec 11 2008, 9:32 am
Some of us work nights, I'd hardly call that being irresponsible. Inconvenient, you betcha!

Capitalchick

Post Thu, Dec 11 2008, 2:15 pm
It varies, but usually between 11-12.
Sometimes on Shabbos we're asleep at 8!!

greentiger

Post Thu, Dec 11 2008, 2:41 pm
mamacita wrote:
Some of us work nights, I'd hardly call that being irresponsible. Inconvenient, you betcha!

That's a different story and I realized that. Its different cuz your whole schedule runs differently. I hardly doubt though that such a large percentage of women here are working nights...

dainty diva

Post Thu, Dec 11 2008, 3:56 pm
yeah green tiger, our bodies DO need, not SOME sleep, only A LOT of sleep!! too bad my babies and kids aren't permitted here on imamother...they can't read your post..so they do tend to keep me awake late with all their needs...B"H!!! anyway, I do nap everyday when they do, so I end ip functioning just fine....(now why would a teenager stay up till late--for heaven's sake, she ain't got kids yet!!!!a growing body sure needs some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's)

greentiger

Post Sun, Dec 14 2008, 10:16 am
40% are kept up till after midnight looking after their kids??

dainty diva

Post Sun, Dec 14 2008, 10:33 am
no, to clean up the past day and prepare 4 the coming day that can only b done when the kids r asleep

shoppingmom

Post Sun, Dec 14 2008, 1:38 pm
DH always asks me to go to bed early since he has to be up real early for work n he can't fall asleep when I roam around the house. But, after everything is done, kids r finally sleeping, kitchen clean, laundry ect. I need some alone time! End up going to bed at 2!!! Exploding anger

charna

Post Thu, Jan 15 2009, 9:15 pm
I try not to go later then 11 so I should be rested in the morning so it should run smoothly my son adhd the calmer I am and more rested the better morning goes
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics