Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim for imamother baby
Previous  1  2  3

shalhevet

Post Mon, Jan 19 2009, 1:12 am
I will say 51-60.

mamacita

Post Mon, Jan 19 2009, 1:14 am
refua shelaima! May we hear good news soon!

hila

Post Tue, Jan 20 2009, 5:51 am
PLEASE

say your Tehillim again today.

They are adding a name - so his name will be Gavriel Yosef ben Sara Basha.

He now has Pneumonai (daleket reyot) and he is on more antibiotics.

BEH we should hear good nes soon. Supermom is holding up, but it is not easy and she is very tired.

Lady Godiva

Post Tue, Jan 20 2009, 6:03 am
I will say 61-70.
Refuah Shelema.

ora_43

Post Tue, Jan 20 2009, 7:35 am
I'll do 110-end tonight.

let's finish the whole book...

gamekeeper

Post Tue, Jan 20 2009, 8:45 am
ill do 1-10

BeershevaBubby

Post Tue, Jan 20 2009, 8:46 am
I've been sticking to 31-40.

hila

Post Tue, Jan 20 2009, 8:58 am
and I still have 21-30

Mishie

Post Tue, Jan 20 2009, 10:37 am
If 1-10 were taken, then I'll do 41-50. bl"n

Is s/o keeping track?

gamekeeper

Post Tue, Jan 20 2009, 11:56 am
I did 1-10

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Tue, Jan 20 2009, 7:56 pm
thanks for the updates. please continue & we hope to hear good news VERY SOON!!!

shabri

Post Tue, Jan 20 2009, 11:20 pm
I think we re up to 51-60. I'll do that.

shalhevet

Post Mon, Jan 26 2009, 1:02 am
any updates?

hila

Post Mon, Jan 26 2009, 1:08 am
Sorry everyone - it has been up and down.

She thought he was better and going home friday morning, but then tehre was another setback thurday night.

yesterday they had one more test and hoped to go home today.
Bh he is a lot better and has responded to the antibiotics

BeH he will be home with the other kids soon !

Refua Shlema to Gavriel Yosef ben Sara Basha

And lots of love to Supermom too (who dreams of her bed and her own home!)

supermom

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 12:33 am
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers!! It has been a long long two weeks. I am so glad to be home finally but we still have more tests and examinations that still have to been done.
We are home but the doctors are still stumped as to what is going on so we are going in for a second opinion at Hadassa ein kerem. He is experiencing strange shaking in his legs and hands, but seizures were ruled out so we will have to wait and see for more test results.

tm

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 2:50 am
should we still be saying his name in tehillim?

supermom

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 3:34 am
Heres the whole story in short:

Two weeks ago my baby (1 month old at the time) was having a hard time breathing. I called a woman from our yishuv to come see if there was something really wrong. When she saw him turn a bit blue she said call an ambulance and rush him to the hospital. We were suppose to change ambulances on the way but the woman in the other ambulance said go home nothing wrong with my baby. I didn't want to since it is a baby we are talking about and I live too far from any hospital just to go home. I told the guys in the ambulance with me that I felt like I still wanted to go to the hospital. Hashem should bless them as they agreed with me. (Can't imagine if I would have listened to the woman and gone home).

When we got to the hospital he was fine from being on oxygen in the ambulance. I didn't think of it as anything and figured they will keep me in the emergency room for the night and then come home. At 3:30 am my baby started to cry a strained cry./ I looked at him and he was turning a bright redish blue color. I freaked out and called a doctor to come check him. There wasn't any doctor around besides one arab docotor Mad that told me it was just colic and then walked away from me!! I was going to kill him. I was freaking out. His crying was on the verge of stopping and that is when Hashem sent me a doctor to check him. He whisked him in his arms, pulled the iv from its connection to the bag and called for another four docotors. I thought I was going to loose him. They resusicated (that was really badly spelled sorry) him and all the while I was crying, shaking, saying tehillim. The doctors kept running in and out of the closed curtain bed and it really freaked me out, and I was all alone. What felt like forever they finally came out and told me everything was fine. They told me that he was a very sick child, and they don't know what happened to him. The doctor himself looked frightened which made more even more frightened.

We ended up staying for two weeks in the hospital with another two more times of him having a hard time breathing and shaking. We figured out why he stopped breathing because of an upper respitory infection with caused mucus to build up in his lungs. Baruch Hashem that passed. Now he has a strange thing that he keeps shaking hands, feet, and sometimes mouth. It is not seizures since it has been ruled out. The doctors still don't know what is wrong with him. We have done a ton of tests. They think it might have been caused by lack of oxygen for so long in the emergency room. We are going to be seeing more doctors and taking another brain testing.

Thank you everyone again for all your thoughts and prayers. Keep davening!

zissy2004

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 6:06 am
oy, what a story..

a big refuah sheleimah to your baby.
I hope they figure it out soon.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 8:13 pm
Supermom, refuah shelaima to Gavriel Yosef & a BIG HUG to you!! You really are a supermom!!

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 8:26 pm
Refuah Shelaima!!!!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed