Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Mazel tov miriam!!! its a girl!!!
Previous  1  2

supermom

Post Sat, Jan 07 2006, 1:29 pm
MAZAL TOV and tzivi that color is rolling my eyes the are killing 8)

supermom

Post Sat, Jan 07 2006, 1:30 pm
happyone wrote:
Mazel Tov!!!
Is that the miriam with the birds on her aviater??

yep thats her Colors

gryp

Post Sat, Jan 07 2006, 9:49 pm
Mazel Tov, Miriam! such wonderful news to hear Smile

willow

Post Sun, Jan 08 2006, 5:28 am
Mazel Tov. May you always have much nachas from her.

Tefila

Post Sun, Jan 08 2006, 12:28 pm
Mazel , Mazel, Mazel Tov I am so Happy for you

middy

Post Sun, Jan 08 2006, 9:23 pm
mazel tov miriam. I am so happy for you!!

Yael

Post Mon, Jan 09 2006, 2:50 pm
Mazel Tov!!!
Lots of nachas from your little princess!! Queen

Post Mon, Jan 09 2006, 3:53 pm
MAZEL TOV! V'tizku l'gadla l'torah, chuppah, u'maasim tovim!

Tovah

Post Mon, Jan 09 2006, 8:49 pm
mazol tov miriam!

miriam

Post Mon, Jan 09 2006, 10:22 pm
Hi everyone!! Thanks for all you well wishes. Baruch Hashem everyone is doing great. Thanks to shoy18 and Freilich for letting me vent hours before my daughter was born. I do plan on sharing this incredible birthing story with everyone but I don't want to leave out any details so I will try to type it later.

Pearl

Post Tue, Jan 10 2006, 5:29 am
very much looking forward to reading that!!

tzivi

Post Wed, Jan 11 2006, 9:07 am

happymom

Post Wed, Jan 11 2006, 9:34 am
mazel tov!

technic

Post Fri, Jan 20 2006, 8:18 am
mazal tov Very Happy

miriam

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 8:20 pm
I don't know why it's taken me so long to tell you guys the story but it's definitely challenging to type with a cutie in your arms.

Okay, I was getting contractions about every 15 minutes for two days before shewas born,. I had no idea if I was in labor b/c my labors are usually long. I was in pain but they were bearable. I was waking up every 15 minutes. it was pretty annoying but I was hoping the baby would be coming soon. I had a checkup on Thursday at 1pm since I was one week overdue. They checked to see how dilated I was and ................I was at 6 cm. I couldn't believe it since I wasn't sure if I was even in labor. I asked the midwife if I could go home. I had to do a few things and my labor stalled at 7 cm with the last baby so who knew. She let usgo but a bit nervous. She made us promise to speed back there if my water broke.

I went home and cooked for Shabbos. My husband cleaned the whole house. We weren't sure if we would be making a sholom zochor. It was great to come home to a clean house. I also had to drop my older girls at a neighbors house and I wanted to spend some time with them before bringing them home a sibling. They were so happy to be going to our neighbors house, Baruch Hashem.

We got back to the birthplace at 7pm. She checked me and I was still at 6 cms. It's a good thing we weren't admitted earlier in the day. No progress in 6 hours. I think that's pretty unbelievable. We made a plan that if I don't progress inthe next hour, they would break my water. And of course at 7:10, I was still at6 cm so POP goes the bag. Guess what she discovered, meconium. They don't deliver babies at the birthplace when there is meconium. I had to be transferred overthe hospital which is only 2 miles away. (I had to be transfered with the other births too.) My husband drove us over while the midwife led us to the hospital.

In the car, I had a really painful contraction and I had the urge to push. I knew this was a no-no since I really didn't want to have the baby in the car and I figured I wasn't fully dilated yet. I was able to resist the urge and continued on to the hospital. As we were admitted, I told the midwife about this little experience and she took that to be sign that the baby was probably coming soon. I was admitted at 8pm and the baby was born at 10:19pm. I pushed for 7 minutes. This is miraculous for me b/c with the first I pushed for 4 hours and the second for half an hour. I am definitely learning.

I think that's about all the details I can think of. I am definitely open for questions and comments.

P.S. This post took me two nights to write.

Tefila

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 8:25 pm
Quote:
P.S. This post took me two nights to write.

LOL LOL

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 11:54 pm
Thanx for sharing Miriam...
2 nights?? and it must've drained you out.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics