Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names
How close does the baby have to be born to a Yom Tov to name
Previous  1  2

BeershevaBubby

Post Tue, Mar 10 2009, 1:23 am
If my husband would have agreed to it, our toddler would have had a completely different name and his middle name would have reflected being born around Shavuot...

His Brit was actually on Erev Shavuot.

The thing is... I dreamed of the name combination (and of having a son born on/close to Shavuot) about a year before I even met my husband... I keep wondering if it's a sign that after this, maybe there's one more in my future LOL

amother

Post Tue, Mar 10 2009, 7:16 am
What about those of us who are due in Mar Cheshvan?? Smile

hadasa

Post Tue, Mar 10 2009, 4:24 pm
Noach, Rachel

yfrh

Post Thu, Mar 12 2009, 6:01 am
When the baby is born around month of any holiday it is a nice idea if you don't have a fmily name to use.

Marion

Post Thu, Mar 12 2009, 6:08 am
And my nephew's middle name is Yom Tov...he was born at the beginning of Adar. I think he's named after someone.

chanchy123

Post Thu, Mar 12 2009, 6:16 am
DD was born כה אייר which is three days before yom yerushalyim (I left the hospital that day) we were going to use Bat tzion as a second name anyway probably but it was more meaningful being so close to Yom Yerushalayim.
DS was supposed to be born at the end of Kislev hence the brit being on Chanuka or on a parsha that had something to do with Yehuda (Vayigash for instance) we like the name Yehuda and it fit into the time period. However he was born two weeks early and totally ruined our plans. We used Yehuda as a second name anyway but had no cute vort for the brit like we planned, oh well.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names