Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Attn Chicago Mothers - ISO 3 yr old playgroup for next year!
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 12:54 pm
amother wrote:
You'd be surprised! I lived in your neighborhood till a year ago and I've been in imammother for five years!

There is a lot of us on here! Though FOX, OOTBubby and BusyDev are the really active ones. The rest of us lurk in the corner hehe Smile

amother

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 12:58 pm
Busydev, if you are who I think you are, then we share a wall! Can that be? (I'm new here...)

busydev

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 1:26 pm
amother wrote:
Busydev, if you are who I think you are, then we share a wall! Can that be? (I'm new here...)

bingo! I was wondering if it was you Very Happy

and to the PP, Fox and OOTBubby are not in my neighborhood. they are in chicago, but in WRP not AP. also there are other chicago posters that are pretty active here.... plus many "lurkers"

amother

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 1:29 pm
so maybe our sons will go to playgroup together next year! such fun!!

busydev

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 1:35 pm
maybe Smile

also another neighbor is sending to meisels next year. shes the one you called before you came. She also has a username on here, but hasnt posted in forever.

amother

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 1:38 pm
downstairs or upstairs Wink

This isn't fair, and wasn't the point of the thread, though. Guess I should be calling Meisels before she fills up with the whole building and doesn't have room for my son!

busydev

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 1:49 pm
the upstairs one...

your right tho. not fair.

hooray carpools! except my dh is planning on walking. he used to walk last year, but this year playgroup is to far. plus our car doesnt have that much extra room lol.

hope the original amother (and the new original amother) find what they need. I do know that last year there were a bunch of ads in the achdus bulletin for 3yo playgroups towards the end of the year for WRP locations. but im assuming the earlier amother with the comprehensive list covered those.

amother

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 2:03 pm
Has anyone heard of Leah Lieberson for 3-year-olds?

busydev

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 2:03 pm
amother wrote:
Has anyone heard of Leah Lieberson for 3-year-olds?

she does 2year olds not 3's

amother

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 7:18 pm
busydev wrote:
she does 2year olds not 3's

No she does the older 2s and younger 3s- the kids need to be turning 3 between August and January

amother

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 7:26 pm
busydev wrote:
bingo! I was wondering if it was you Very Happy

and to the PP, Fox and OOTBubby are not in my neighborhood. they are in chicago, but in WRP not AP. also there are other chicago posters that are pretty active here.... plus many "lurkers"

AH, didn't know we were only talking about AP....just chi-town in general. Smile

busydev

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 7:34 pm
only 3 of us were talking ap I think. me, my new neighbor amother and the one who used to be my neighbor and was on here 5 years (im guessing its either her or one other person who lived in the genral neighborhood till abt a year ago)
rest of the thread was abt chi town in general.
and I grew up in hollywood park tho we often said pp to make life simpler.

amother

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 7:51 pm
busydev wrote:
only 3 of us were talking ap I think. me, my new neighbor amother and the one who used to be my neighbor and was on here 5 years (im guessing its either her or one other person who lived in the genral neighborhood till abt a year ago)
rest of the thread was about chi town in general.
and I grew up in hollywood park tho we often said pp to make life simpler.

No, I meant in response to the OP who said she didn't realize anyone was on here from Chicago. I thought she was talking about the whole chicago community, not just AP. But whatevs. Not really important Wink

Now enough about play groups, lets talk about this polar vortex! My apartment is FREEEEZING!

busydev

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 8:26 pm
this is a playgroup thread... tho we are very off topic lol
the worst has passed tho. b.h with the help of our banging and hissing steam radiators and some space heaters, my apt is not freezing unless you stand near the windows. the entire inside of the windows is covered with frost and icicles. plus the drafts from the windows... and thats with most of them covered with plastic... except a few we kept accesable to be able to air out the apt when needed. obviously not during this weather tho.
also based on this thread... seems like there may be enough of a demand for another 3yr old playgroup? I wonder...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics