Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
ISO food processor
Previous  1  2

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Mar 21 2007, 10:54 am
BasHInda, it looks very nice; I just don't know why you had to spend so much and have it shipped besides. There are very nice machines for sale on KIngston and in closeout stores, too.

bashinda

Post Wed, Mar 21 2007, 11:03 am
$149 is really good for a 12 cup kitchen aid and I don't have much access to other stores except for Sterling and shlepping a food processor home doesn't sound like fun. I'm going to check out sterling today for a convection oven and I'll check out their prices again but for a 12 cup it's probably higher.

qeenB

Post Wed, Mar 21 2007, 11:37 am
sterling is running a sale on cuisinart food proccessors. also it will need to be toiveled. so if you buy it by sterling you can toivel it right away. if you get it shipped you will have to shlep it to kingston to toivel it anyway. you can also call sterling and ask if they could deliver it especialy if you are buying other appliances from them

bashinda

Post Wed, Mar 21 2007, 11:44 am
well what's done is done. I don't have to shlep the base in to toivel it and that's what weighs the most. I don't mind bringing the other various items. but thanks for the tip anyway! I still might get a convection oven in fact I better get out of here and go there while I can! Smile

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Mar 21 2007, 12:57 pm
auction mart willll toivel and deliver.

bashinda

Post Wed, Mar 21 2007, 3:34 pm
I know! I've gotten stuff by them this Pesach and got a delivery today in fact Smile

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Mar 21 2007, 3:59 pm
Use it in exceedingly good health!

TzenaRena

Post Wed, Mar 21 2007, 4:16 pm
Don't forget to toivel the convection oven racks, bashinda! (and any pans that it comes with). have a kosher un freilichen Pesach!

bashinda

Post Wed, Mar 21 2007, 4:45 pm
Amen, thanks Smile and thanks TR for reminding me to toivel the racks.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars