Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Will I ever work again?
Previous  1  2

thunderstorm

Post Thu, May 24 2018, 5:45 pm
OP have you reached out to the Poel Group? My DH had them giving him job offers all the time and he went to quite a few interviews. He happened to have started his own business but the Poel Group reached out to him with a job offer. My DH decided to go for an interview and the employer liked what my DH had to offer and he now became my DHs biggest client .
Try the Poel Group.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, May 24 2018, 5:53 pm
mha3484 wrote:
I hire people for a living and the sad truth is that many employees take a position that they are over qualified for and quit as soon as they get something better. Most employers dont want to invest in training someone who they think will just quit as soon as they get something better.

I would sign up with temp agencies. They dont care if you are overqualified. You can make some money and leave your house every day. You also make a lot of connections with different employers. I also suggest working with recruiters. They are motivated to get you hired so they can get paid so they will go to bat for you.

I like what you said about frum people finding it harder.
I understand that you are in the HR business. Can I send you my resume to evaluate or can you guide me whom to talk to? That would be such a help.

mha3484

Post Thu, May 24 2018, 5:55 pm
I am a healthcare recruiter in Chicago sorry. I wish I could help you.

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, May 24 2018, 5:59 pm
I'm not exclusively looking in frum places, but obviously most of the people I know are frum, so by default I have more connections with Jewish workplaces, but I'm absolutely casting a wide net and looking outside the community. I barely get any leads there though.

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, May 24 2018, 6:01 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
OP have you reached out to the Poel Group? My DH had them giving him job offers all the time and he went to quite a few interviews. He happened to have started his own business but the Poel Group reached out to him with a job offer. My DH decided to go for an interview and the employer liked what my DH had to offer and he now became my DHs biggest client .
Try the Poel Group.

I did try to sign on with them through the website and never heard back. Do you know of someone I can reach out to directly? Thanks.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, May 24 2018, 6:09 pm
amother wrote:
I did try to sign on with them through the website and never heard back. Do you know of someone I can reach out to directly? Thanks.

I have a few names in my LinkedIn contacts but this is the one my DH gave me.
Shaya Horowitz
Shaya@poelgroup.com

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, May 24 2018, 6:16 pm
amother wrote:

Same. I did get a call but that was it. I wonder if it is not just a hocus-pocus.

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, May 24 2018, 6:47 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I have a few names in my LinkedIn contacts but this is the one my DH gave me.
Shaya Horowitz
Shaya@poelgroup.com

Thank you.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics