Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Baby needs all my attention and hands!!!
Previous  1  2

raizy

Post Fri, Mar 14 2008, 4:11 pm
there ruchel I feel the same way.

I did try to limit my holding me. I put him on the floor next to my feet and gave him toys. he cried for 5 minetes but then he realized that I wont pick him up he stopped and gasped played nicely. same thing happened in the high chair and in the walker bouncer whatever you call it.

so I think I will do that let him cry on the floor when I am busy with the other kids. or when I feed the others I will put him in the high chair with a cookie ..etc.one day he will get it.

and I just heard that she is moving a few blockes away ...yayh.. solves all my problems ... and idont have to be the bad women in this sit.she is too lazy to bring me her kid a few blockes away.... but she will only move in the summer...

raizy

Post Fri, Mar 14 2008, 4:16 pm
happymom she doesnt care. she knows and admits he is hard. but like a said she has to finish the 3 yr course. she didnt factor in a diffuclt baby and it is too much money involved at this point.and the money she gets she lives on a whole yr. so I will suffer it out till june. and let her come only 2 times a week.

cip

Post Sat, Mar 15 2008, 10:52 pm
could his earache have anything to do? when my kid has an earache he is such a crank he only stops crying when I hold him. now if this kid is constantly having earaches....(mabey it's an allergy?)

raizy

Post Sun, Mar 16 2008, 11:54 pm
cip one day she tells me its his ears. the next teething.the next a bad night. its always something with this baby. well last week she wanted to send on thurs but I told her no. so she took him with to the stores and he screeched a whole time. she cant even go shopping with him.

but I put my foot down and I told her I am legally giving her 2 weeks to leave. etc. so I wish her well and I hope she will find a babysitter fast.. I wish her good luck. because pple know I am very good with newborns and when they hear that I kicked him out. well .... I have and deal with lots of diffuclt cases. and am usally sucessefull but sometimes actully only 2 times I kicked a kid out. this is my secound time.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics