Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Are you pretty?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 11:30 am

amother

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 3:50 pm
chanamiriam wrote:
I had this urge to post something from the huff post. It's 82 pics of [filth] stars bewitch out and with makeup. I thought some of you might find it offensive, so I didn't but I found it fascinating!

can u put an example?

yksraya

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 3:55 pm
I think we already had such a thread here a few months ago.

Yes I'm pretty and very young looking bh keh. I'm 27 and ppl always ask me if I'm 14 or 16. Yesterday a lady was shocked I'm 27 so she asks 2 other ladies to guess my age. One says 16, the other said 14.

Love2bme

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 5:06 pm
uh, u seriously wanna look like a 14 year old teen???

no offence, but dont think I would.

Hatemywig

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 5:13 pm
Yes, I'm beautiful.

gold21

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 5:22 pm
yksraya wrote:

Yes I'm pretty and very young looking bh keh. I'm 27 and ppl always ask me if I'm 14 or 16. Yesterday a lady was shocked I'm 27 so she asks 2 other ladies to guess my age. One says 16, the other said 14.

14?? Don't you have a woman's figure?

Tablepoetry

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 5:26 pm
Many 14 yr olds have a woman's figure. They just have a youthful face. It's wonderful to look 14 when you are 27. It means you will likely look 27 when you are over 40.

gold21

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 5:32 pm
OK. My sis is 14 and she looks like a kid. When I was 14 I looked like a kid. Even if I was somewhat developed, I just looked like a kid. I am 28 and I would not mind looking 20, 21. But not younger really. :-)

amother

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 5:35 pm
When I was 13 I looked older than my age. When I was 12 people thought I looked 15 or 16. I was an early developer.
When I reached 18, I started to look younger. Now I am 25 and people think I am max 19 /20.
Also people don't believe I am 25.
I have heard that girls who look older when they are young look young when they are older. I don't know why.

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 6:05 pm
amother wrote:
When I was 13 I looked older than my age. When I was 12 people thought I looked 15 or 16. I was an early developer.
When I reached 18, I started to look younger. Now I am 25 and people think I am max 19 /20.
I have heard that girls who look older when they are young look young when they are older. I don't know why.

wow you're so old ... shock

come back & boast when you're 50 & you still look 25 :arrow:

yksraya

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 6:58 pm
Love2bme wrote:
uh, u seriously wanna look like a 14 year old teen???

no offence, but dont think I would.

I didn't say I want, I said I do!

yksraya

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 7:00 pm
gold21 wrote:
yksraya wrote:

14?? Don't you have a woman's figure?

Actually no, if u must know, I am almost flat (except for when I nurse) and usually wear a padded bra not to be too flat.

zaq

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 7:00 pm
Tablepoetry wrote:
Many 14 yr olds have a woman's figure. They just have a youthful face. It's wonderful to look 14 when you are 27. It means you will likely look 27 when you are over 40.

Not IME. Not that I looked literally 14 when I was 27--I should hope that in my late 20s I wasn't still dressing like a high-school freshman, and clothes are a big part of your image. But I looked way, way, way younger than my real age. It wasn't always a good thing, either, as my job entailed supervising some people who were much older than I was. Looking older would have been an asset. In any case, who wants to be in her mid-to-late 20s and look like jailbait?

Well, let me tell you--at 40 I did not, no way no how, look 27. It's not that you hit 40 and bam! it all falls apart. It's more like the accumulation of all the little insignificant dings and scratches on a new car. At some point they reach critical mass and suddenly that car is old and beat up when just last week it was still shiny and new.

However, "young" and "pretty" are two different things. You can be 40 and look like a very pretty 50-year-old. Whether this is better or worse than being 40 and looking like an average 40-year-old or an unattractive 30-year-old probably depends on your point of view.

yksraya

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 7:02 pm
amother wrote:

I always looked younger, maybe because I'm very short and skinny.

amother

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 8:14 pm
According to DH I'm "an absolute 10"
And that's what matters. Others tell me in gorgeous all the time and I've gotten a lot of unsolicited attention .
But I think when I try I'm 8.5 when I don't try I'm a 6.
I need some make up to look nice I envy those that don't. I have some nice features and others that I would of gone under the knife for if I wasn't terrified of that kind of stuff

amother

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 8:38 pm
I became much prettier after my rhinoplasty

Factory Girl

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 8:40 pm
I think so. Ive been told by many ppl I am for many years. I like to think all these ppl are not all wrong.
Before I got married I got asked out a lot. By straners in the train all over manhattan. Now that I am married and cover my hair Istruggle with it a bit. But b"h.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 9:27 pm
DH is 16 years older than I am, and I look way younger than I actually am. Both of us are just waiting for the day that someone mistakes me for his daughter! LOL

I have an advantage, because my gray hairs are under my sheitel. His are in his beard, so there's no escaping it. Wink

All his friends tease him about "robbing the cradle". At nearly 50, I hardly consider myself a "child"!

amother

Post Wed, Oct 23 2013, 9:36 pm
I didnt read the whole thread.

I wonder that all the time, I know that when I clean up, I DEFINITELY clean up nicely. I dont know if I'm pretty though.

I know that I find men looking at me and I guess that means I look pretty, but I honestly dont know. I always questions it growing up because all my friends had boyfriends and I didnt. I dont know if that was my personality or if I was too much of a goodie for them to actually try. I was never brought along on the boy outings so I don't know.

I've thought of asking my dh, but I'm afraid that he wont answer honestly or that he wont even understand what I'm asking.

I know for a fact that I'm put together and respectable looking and NOT ugly, but I cant say I'm pretty

fiddle

Post Thu, Oct 24 2013, 12:05 am
To all you tens and whatnots, Nobody can really vouch for your statements. I say post your picture and let us decide.
No. I'm not pretty.
But I definitely don't do anything to try a fix the situation. I am what I am. And I'm happy.
Page 5 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics