Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Chanuka Party Game Ideas

Mini Cookie

Post Tue, Dec 08 2009, 3:43 pm
Any interesting chanukah game ideas?

TIA

shmeichel

Post Tue, Dec 08 2009, 6:42 pm
I have a really cute game. Everyone has to bring a gift. then all sit in a cricle....

YOu have a narrator read the chanuka story. Every time he reads the word 'right' everyone passes the gift to the right. and everytime he says the word 'left' they pass the gift to the left. at the end of the story, whichever gift you have on your lap is now yours! lots of fun!!!

here is an example of one of the lines in the story:

"So he decreed to 'right' a decree, that Yidden had no 'right' to......

if youre interested, pm me and ill give you the full story!Smile

Good luck!!1

flowerpower

Post Tue, Dec 08 2009, 8:05 pm
For whom, family, friends...?

Scattergories is cute.
Bingo is cute-you write names that are familiar and ask questions like if someone wears glasses, has curly hair...you cross off until you get a line or whole board.

shev

Post Wed, Dec 09 2009, 11:47 am
for a family cchanukah party u can play this game: u take close up pics of different spots in youre house
then everyone has tio figure out where that spot in the pic is. we once played it by a family party and it came out really cute because even though we lived in our house for about 20 yrs there were some pics that we couldnt figure out where they were take. Enjoy!!

Mystery Woman

Post Wed, Dec 09 2009, 1:34 pm
Or...you can take close ups of different parts of the face, I.e. nose, eyes, ears - (or just take any pic you have of each person at the party and zoom in on one area, and crop it). Everyone tries to guess who it belongs to. I didn't recognize my own eye when we played.

Mini Cookie

Post Thu, Dec 10 2009, 9:24 pm
I love these games! Thanks!

Kaybee

Post Thu, Dec 10 2009, 9:41 pm
shev wrote:
for a family cchanukah party u can play this game: u take close up pics of different spots in youre house
then everyone has tio figure out where that spot in the pic is. we once played it by a family party and it came out really cute because even though we lived in our house for about 20 yrs there were some pics that we couldnt figure out where they were take. Enjoy!!

We did this game one year, it was really cute. We showed the pics on a laptop and everyone really participated..

AhuvasIma

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 7:25 pm
shmeichel wrote:
I have a really cute game. Everyone has to bring a gift. then all sit in a cricle....

YOu have a narrator read the chanuka story. Every time he reads the word 'right' everyone passes the gift to the right. and everytime he says the word 'left' they pass the gift to the left. at the end of the story, whichever gift you have on your lap is now yours! lots of fun!!!

here is an example of one of the lines in the story:

"So he decreed to 'right' a decree, that Yidden had no 'right' to......

if youre interested, pm me and ill give you the full story!Smile

Good luck!!1

I know this post is really old, but does anyone have a game like this prepared that they can share?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics