Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
8 yr old boy missing/kidnapped?

yrs1025

Post Thu, May 18 2006, 4:55 pm
Has anyone heard anything about an 8 yr old boy who is missing/kidnapped? My kids came home from school and said that they said tehillim today for a missing/kidnapped boy. No other details.

timeout

Post Thu, May 18 2006, 4:57 pm
didn't hear anything yet but will lokk into it.

ceetee

Post Thu, May 18 2006, 4:57 pm
thats scary hope its not true

cutiemom

Post Thu, May 18 2006, 7:28 pm
This is the email I got about it: Emergency!

An 8 year old boy was kidnapped, MEIR BEN ELKA. please Daven with
all your heart, he is our brother. -- not sure if figuratively klal yisroel or really his brother?
(please forward to 5 people)
we must do somthing before
klall yisroel has another korban!
Sincerely Yours,
Moshe Neurath

LoveMy2Kids

Post Thu, May 18 2006, 7:47 pm
I got bashed here and on frumspace last time I posted a link, so this time I won't post any direct link. You can try and find the thread on your own, but according to them it was all a hoax.

yrs1025

Post Thu, May 18 2006, 7:54 pm
LoveMy2Kids wrote:
I got bashed here and on frumspace last time I posted a link, so this time I won't post any direct link. You can try and find the thread on your own, but according to them it was all a hoax.

I don't know. As I said in my original post, the school my girls go to had them saying Tehillim for him this morning. There were no other details. Has anyone heard where/when this happened? I was wondering why it has not been on the news and why an amber alert has not gone out. I hope he is found and ok.

LoveMy2Kids

Post Thu, May 18 2006, 8:03 pm
yrs1025 wrote:
LoveMy2Kids wrote:

I don't know. As I said in my original post, the school my girls go to had them saying Tehillim for him this morning. There were no other details. Has anyone heard where/when this happened? I was wondering why it has not been on the news and why an amber alert has not gone out. I hope he is found and ok.

Let us know if you are able to confirm it. Thanks.

yrs1025

Post Thu, May 18 2006, 8:06 pm
LoveMy2Kids wrote:
yrs1025 wrote:
LoveMy2Kids wrote:

Let us know if you are able to confirm it. Thanks.

I just find it strange that it has not been in the news and that no amber has gone out. I don't have any other information other than what my kids told me about saying Tehillim for him. They did not know where/when this happened.

amother

Post Thu, May 18 2006, 8:41 pm
where did this happen?

MinnieMa

Post Thu, May 18 2006, 8:43 pm
I got the e-mail about saying tehillim last week, so I guess it didn't just happen. I really don't know if it's true.

chavamom

Post Fri, May 19 2006, 1:28 am
Could be a custody dispute and the child was not really 'kidnapped'?

supermom

Post Fri, May 19 2006, 5:27 am
CHAVAMOM she is cute!! of course off topic but I couldn't resist Very Happy

mother48

Post Fri, May 19 2006, 10:45 am
last week there was also a boy missing-with a name too, people got phone calls to say tehillim. when we tried to find the source, or a school missing a child, couldn't find.

my guess-ppl are spreading rumors, based on all the attemps going on, maybe trying to raise awareness? who knows.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, May 19 2006, 11:28 am
False rumor, B"H. Been going around for a couple weeks, and I really felt like sending a mass email out to stop this from spreading. Tehillim should be said for those who need it, and I hate that no one has stopped it, and it's still going around. It makes me so mad!

queen

Post Fri, May 19 2006, 12:39 pm
yrs1025 wrote:
the school my girls go to had them saying Tehillim for him this morning

schools should be responsible & check out sources before acting. saying tehillim never does harm- although probably scared the innocent children

Yael

Post Wed, May 24 2006, 11:39 am
for the rest of this thread go to controversal topics--rasicim

supermom

Post Wed, May 24 2006, 1:49 pm
I was just going to start Rolling Eyes to this thread how it went from a simple statement to a cont. thread.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics