Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Jacuzzi?

chocolate moose

Post Sun, May 21 2006, 5:55 pm
My new apt has one and I'm sure it's nothing more than an upgrade from a regular bathtub....however DD is making a huge deal of it. I hope she's not disappointed.

Does anyone have one and how do you like it?

Oh, and I have a lot of bath stuff I was going to give to the mikvah; think I should use it instead?

soonamommy

Post Sun, May 21 2006, 6:00 pm
We've got one. Ours is a glorified bath tub, with a piping system built in that sprays water into the bath tub when activated by a button. It's fun to use (have used it maybe three or four times) just make sure to clean it thoroughly before using it if its not brand new.

shopaholic

Post Mon, May 22 2006, 3:02 pm
Sara - let me know when you move in - I've always wanted to try a jacuzzi & see what the big deal is Smile

Ruchel

Post Mon, May 22 2006, 3:04 pm
It's so cool when the house already has a jacuzzi. Because if it doesn't and you want one anyway, you often have to change all the water pipes because they're not "strong" enough Rolling Eyes

DefyGravity

Post Mon, May 22 2006, 3:19 pm
My relatives at the condos on Malbone have a jacuzzi, it's basically a slightly larger bathtub with water jets.

I have a different aunt and uncle that also have a jacuzzi, it's gigantic.

batya_d

Post Mon, May 22 2006, 3:26 pm
I think your DD will like it!

Of course it's not like a waterpark ride or anything, but if it's got powerful jets, it can be really fun to relax in, or splash around in, depending on your age.

DefyGravity

Post Mon, May 22 2006, 3:32 pm
Sarag, you'll probably like it b/c you work out, it'll really sooth any sore muscles. I wish I had one!

happyone

Post Mon, May 22 2006, 3:51 pm
You'll love it for the first few times you get to relax. After the excitement wears off, you'll have to figure out how to find the time to sit there. You could always get a waterproof laptop along with you!

happyone

Post Mon, May 22 2006, 3:52 pm
if you don't like it, I'll swap my old bathtub for your jacuzzi!

queen

Post Tue, May 23 2006, 8:18 am
that was funny happyone!

chocolate moose

Post Tue, May 23 2006, 11:23 am
lol.....thanks everyone.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics