Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Celerite weightloss pill
1  2  3  Next

MamO3

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 6:08 am
Does anyone know of the weight loss pill called Celerite? What exactly does it do? Does it help lose weight?

afrm

Post Sun, Jan 31 2010, 10:03 pm
yes I have been on it and lost 20 pounds.
you can be on it for 3 months and then must take a month break and then you can go on it again.
what it does is, it supresses you appetite and you will eat much less. you have to make sure to eat 3 time a day and drink lots of water. I am cuurently waiting for this month to end so I can start my next 3 month course of Celerite.

NewYorkgal31

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 9:34 pm
afrm does it have any side effects? did it make you jittery or make ur heart beat fast? how long did it take you to lose the weight?

yummydd

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 9:42 pm
I know of many people who lost alot on it. If you have high blood pressure its not advisable to take it. I have also heard it has some effects on the first few days like headaches, dizziness, insomnia but not everyone has this and many people are really happy on it.

cuteson

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 10:29 pm
can I PLEASE get more info about it.... I'm really desperate to lose weight.. 25-30 lbs.
can it be taken while breastfeeding??

Chloe

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 10:58 pm
cuteson wrote:
can I PLEASE get more info about it.... I'm really desperate to lose weight.. 25-30 lbs.
can it be taken while breastfeeding??

No, It cannot be taken while breastfeeding.
People do lose weight on it but nobody knows the actual ingredients or side effects from it. I asked 2 doctors about it. One was very unenthusiastic and the other was outright against it so I ended up not taking it.

yummydd

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 11:01 pm
I know people that were told they could take it when breastfeeding, even someone who took it during pregnancy (I am not saying its ok but you can ask)

Chloe

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 11:13 pm
I spoke to the woman who sells it and she says you can't take it while breastfeeding. I also called the company itself and they said the same thing. So I am surprised to hear that people were told it's OK.

Here is a link to the product with a warning that you shouldn't take it while pregnant or nursing. http://www.shapingbeauty.com/p......html

doodlesmom

Post Thu, Feb 18 2010, 1:01 am
I was told that if the baby gets enough nutrition from other sources then you can take it while breastfeeding, so check it out yourself.

MamO3

Post Thu, Feb 18 2010, 6:27 am
Definetely allowed to be taken when breastfeeding. It's become very popular in my community and loads of women are taking it whilst breastfeeding, you just have to remember to eat. I think the reason dr say not to take it is b/c they don't like advising women to take pills when nursing or pregnant in case something goes wrong, it won't be held against them.

MamO3

Post Thu, Feb 18 2010, 6:29 am
I was the OP. I've been on this pill for three weeks now and have BH lost 13lb.

Mrs.K

Post Thu, Feb 18 2010, 6:51 am
Wow. Are these available in Israel??

NewYorkgal31

Post Thu, Feb 18 2010, 10:06 am
Mam03 can I ask how u are feeling on this? does it make u jittery? do u feel nervous on it does it make u engerzied? sorry for all the questions just want to be sure it would be good for me before I start taking it...thanks...oh also are u eating regular food or are u dieting and exercise as well?

amother

Post Thu, Feb 18 2010, 11:32 am
Where can I purchase this? Is online the only way to buy it? Is it over 70 dollars for a 30 day supply everywhere? Please respond!

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Feb 18 2010, 3:13 pm
You don't need a pill to lose weight.

All you need to do is cut out bread, cake, cereal and pasta. (You can do this while pregnant or nursing.)
If you're hungry, have a handful of nuts to snack on.

You can have as many eggwhites as you want; fat-free cottage cheese; chicken (without skin). I also make meatballs and let fat rise to top of pot, then reheat.

You can snack on protein bars.

On shabbos, don't eat kugel; just have vegetables and protein.

Try to exercise, too.

Last edited by amother on Thu, Dec 31 2015, 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total

ally

Post Thu, Feb 18 2010, 3:28 pm
Please.
If you want to take weight loss pills, give your baby formula.

yummydd

Post Thu, Feb 18 2010, 4:15 pm
amother wrote:
Where can I purchase this? Is online the only way to buy it? Is it over 70 dollars for a 30 day supply everywhere? Please respond!

Where are you located? There are many people selling it in their houses.

amother

Post Thu, Feb 18 2010, 4:18 pm
I am in Lakewood.

Ruchel

Post Thu, Feb 18 2010, 4:20 pm
Opinionated, not everyone can just cut carbs without "fake carbs" (low carb pasta etc) that cost an arm and a leg. And I don't mean for comfort or energy but medical reasons.

What's the difference between Celerite and Ally?

Ronit

Post Thu, Feb 18 2010, 4:25 pm
Am I dreaming?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise