Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Should I??

Soph

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 7:43 pm
Mommys help!! my 11 month old got a fever in the afternoon, and it came back u be4 bed time...she drinks 6 oz of milk be4 bed witch keeps her tummy full all nigt, today she had 2...2!!!! should I try to give her the rest in an hour when shes asleep?? what should I doo!!! 1 time mom!

mummiedearest

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 7:46 pm
as long as baby had fluids during the day, don't wake him/her up. sick babies sometimes have very little appetite. if you're worried about it, call the doctor in the morning. as long as there is a wet diaper in the morning, there's nothing to worry about.

Twizzlers

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 7:49 pm
I wouldnt be so concerned about her being hungry. if she's under the weather, her appetite is probably not that great anyway. what I would be worried about is dehydration if she has fever. can you give her water or juice to drink?
(ps I'm very anti juice in general, but to avoid dehydration, any liquid you can get into them is good)

gold21

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 8:03 pm
is she having wet diapers? doctors generally recommend that moms monitor the wet diapers of sick babies to check for signs of dehydration.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics