Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Ok ladies! cast your votes!

ok ladies! cast your votes!
graco  
 8%  [ 3 ]
city miny/select  
 27%  [ 10 ]
uppa baby vista  
 13%  [ 5 ]
bumbleride flyer  
 0%  [ 0 ]
bugaboo frog/camelion  
 16%  [ 6 ]
peg perego pliko  
 8%  [ 3 ]
quinny buzz 3 or 4  
 0%  [ 0 ]
BOB revolution  
 5%  [ 2 ]
mutsy 4 rider  
 2%  [ 1 ]
MaClaren  
 16%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 36

yihyetov

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 3:13 pm
whats your apsolute favorite?? reguardless of price. feeel free to comment on why its the best! Smile

chaylizi

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 3:15 pm
I'm a fan of the city mini & the vista, for different reasons obviously. I actually have both. I have the vista for my single & the city mini for my double. Love both of them to bits.

racheleezzy

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 3:24 pm
Started wut the graco snap nd go when dd was infant and absolutly loved it. Then when she grew out of it we switched to the city mini, its so lightand easy to fold and not heavy at all. I Loved the snap and go becasue it was simple, if she fell asleep in the car seat I didnt have to move her or wake her.

happyone

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 3:54 pm
City Mini. Wheels easily, fold like a breeze with one hand and is not expensive.

misteray

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 4:01 pm
I actually have the Valco Lattitude (beside for the Snap N Go) and we really like it. I thought price-wise it was comprable to City Mini bec. it came with extras that the CM did not. Plus, it seemed (I'm pretty sure it is) more durable than the CM. You do need 2 hands to fold, but it is not difficult and it does fold pretty small. It wheels very well, but I do not like the how large the break 'pedal' is- scrapes the stairs when going up or down... but, that is very minor in the scheme of things.

Last edited by misteray on Thu, Feb 04 2010, 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

slushiemom

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 7:02 am
city mini! I have the double, and iy"H when I have another kid I'd love to get the single

fiddle

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 7:04 am
I wrote for mutsy 4 rider, I dont have it, but I would get the Urban rider... absolute new favorite carriage

Hippi Dippi

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 8:22 am
BOB Revolution!!!!!!
THE BEST STROLLER EVER! (At least for my purposes). I wanted the sturdiest stroller out there (living in Israel with all the uneven stone floors) and the BOB totally fits the bill. It is the best jogging stroller out there by far. I also have a Maclaren for when I want to go into tiny shops/use the bus. I highly recommend a full-sized stroller and an umbrella stroller.
Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics