Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Our overwhelming success!!!

Admin

Post Sun, Jan 30 2005, 12:27 pm
Due to our overwhelming success our bandwidth has increased. On our current plan with our hosting provider they will no longer be able to sustain us very long, we need to upgrade to a pricier plan. As I am sure you know my husband and I put lots of hours in to Imamother.com in maintaining it. We do not profit from it. Currently all money that is earned from commissions or google ads go directly into Imamother.com. This site has grown in many ways and we want it to continue to grow, so we are turning to you, our dear members, to help us. We are asking all members to help us raise $120 US, which helps us cover this year’s hosting fee. Remember every dollar that is given helps tremendously; please be generous. On the left hand side of the screen where the banners are located there is a link to easily donate to Imamother.com securely via paypal. You do not need an account and it takes most credit cards. Remember that your dollar goes towards supporting the Imamother.com forum that helps many women cope with their life.

These are some of the comments that were made by our dear members about our site:

Thank you Yael and Yael's hubby for this amazing site. I am learning so much. My husband is so happy I am finding frum "friends" and finally a frum board. He doesn't even complain when I take computer time anymore. I am growing from this so much. It has inspired me to step up my learning and remember to keep growing. I am even making a shiur in my apartment starting in a couple of weeks. My husband keeps joking that I am becoming too frum for him (he is loving this!!!) cause I have been davening so much! HEHE... you guys have done a great job.

Thank you

-----------------------------
I have also learned so much and mainly that I am not the only one that certain things happen to. I feel so connected to other women and I have no idea who they are.

Yossi and Yael, I get so many compliments about how professional the site looks. This forum is priceless and SO appreciated.

Everyone else, keep clicking on the ads..........
---------------------------------
Parenting and "wivering" ( if there is such a word), is the hardest job in the world and we feel most times inadequate- " I should be doing more- or I feel so alone, I'm sure by all other parents their kid eats well, sleeps well, That kid at shul looked so well mannered etc........." This site has given me a sense of confidence and feeling of unity, hey there is someone else out there whose baby wakes up every 2 hours 10 months old- I'm not such a failure after all for not "training him to sleep through".

What I like best is the advice given is "lived" advice- not a parenting article written by a childless psychologist.

Yael, and Yossi, you have made many mom's day, letting them ask questions that people felt shy to ask, and mostly Yael thanks for letting Yossi work on the technical side of things even if it meant taking away personal time.

yasher koach- and guys next time you want to buy a baby product, babyage.com has really good prices- I just ordered a carseat/booster seat from there. What you buy gives some commission towards this site.

Thanks!!!!
--------------------------------
I wont make a long whole maamar even though Yael you would like to hear one, I agree 100% of what has been said above. The hubby says I am coming to frum for him, one compliment to all of the woman on this site dh says that he never realized how much woman know in halacha he thought it was only men that argue about halacha all day long. He suggested that maybe I should come with him to his kollel with all the info that I have been getting from this site I can make a shuir out of it.
-------------------------------

Click here to donate

Sincerely,
Imamother.com Family

Last edited by Admin on Fri, Nov 11 2005, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Post Mon, Jan 31 2005, 7:52 am
Thank you to all of our members that have given a donation to Imamother.com. This is what we have received so far $52 we need another $68 Dollars.

BasHashem

Post Mon, Jan 31 2005, 11:38 am
for those who might not want to pay online, is there a place we can send a check

Tefila

Post Mon, Jan 31 2005, 11:43 am
Yes, pm or email yael Very Happy

Admin

Post Mon, Jan 31 2005, 3:55 pm
Update: Thank you to all of our members that have given a donation to Imamother.com. So far we have received$78 we need another 42 Dollars.

ForeverYoung

Post Tue, Feb 01 2005, 8:49 pm
what are we up to now?

Admin

Post Tue, Feb 01 2005, 10:20 pm
We still need another 42 dollars.

Admin

Post Wed, Feb 02 2005, 1:03 pm
We now have have $84 we still need another 36 dollars.

imaamy

Post Wed, Feb 02 2005, 1:57 pm
Thanks! I just pay-palled my donation.

Admin

Post Wed, Feb 02 2005, 5:26 pm
Thank you imaamy and everyone that has given to Imamother.com. We now have have $110 we still need another 10 dollars.

Thank you for your support

ForeverYoung

Post Thu, Feb 03 2005, 3:32 pm
ARE WE THERE YET???

Tefila

Post Thu, Feb 03 2005, 5:10 pm
From what proud said we are b"h

supermom

Post Fri, Feb 18 2005, 2:52 am
Frielach your men made me crack up my side is killing

Tefila

Post Fri, Feb 18 2005, 11:57 am
Super thought I was bad Tongue Out Twisted Evil how many times have your change your icon..... this week alone.
Must admit though it does add interest to posts when poeple do that it is not the same blah Very Happy

supermom

Post Wed, Mar 09 2005, 10:21 am
well I get bored of the same old ones sometimes you just need a change like everything in life things need change or they get just boring.

Pearl

Post Wed, Mar 09 2005, 10:41 am
ain't that the truth?!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics