Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Kitchen Aid, Bosch or Magic Mill

Which mixer do you use?
Kitchen Aid  
 57%  [ 23 ]
Bosch  
 37%  [ 15 ]
Magic Mill  
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 40

shopaholic

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 2:51 pm
Which do you have & recommend? I've had my Kitchen Aid for 8 years & the motor is starting to die. I'm wondering if I should bother with another or go with something else.

merelyme

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 2:59 pm
If you've been happy with it, you could have it fixed. If necessary, the motor can be replaced.

happysmile

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 10:08 pm
I vote for Magic mill only because thats what I have for the past 7 1/2 yrs...works great..amazing for a 5 lb batch of challah and any dough. I dont use it really for cakes and cookies but you can but its mainly used for dough.

neverbored

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 11:05 pm
I originally bought the Kitchen Aid as my first mixer. Its great for cakes but not really good for Challah. When I started baking challah, I bought the Magic Mill. I struggled with it for about 5 years, never really getting the hang of it. I sold it and bought the Bosch which I love.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 8:39 am
Definitely the Magic Mill! The best thing I did was sell you my Kitchen Aid to buy a Magic Mill!
I use mine for cookies, cakes and doughs and love it. I'll admit that it's a pain to cream margarine in it (it just takes a while) but I usually soften the marg for a while or stick it in the microwave for a few seconds, and then it's fine.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen