Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Anyone have the 2010 peg perego skate??

amother

Post Tue, Mar 16 2010, 11:17 pm
if you do, can you please post a review? thanks!

amother

Post Wed, Apr 07 2010, 10:17 am
anyone??

I know they made it lighter than the 2009 version, and changed the basket. I read all the reviews of the 2009, and those seemed to be the biggest complaints.

Anybody have any feedback? Specifically if you use a car a lot? TIA

bnm

Post Wed, Apr 07 2010, 10:46 am
the major difference between the '09 and '10 is that the '09 seat is one piece that goes from the bassinet to the sitting position, the '10 is 2 separate pieces

amother

Post Fri, Apr 09 2010, 1:39 am
thanks, bnm.
did you actually see and compare the two, or have the 09 or...? It's not lighter at all??

bnm

Post Fri, Apr 09 2010, 1:42 am
amother wrote:
thanks, bnm.
did you actually see and compare the two, or have the 09 or...? It's not lighter at all??

nope, I haven't, I got my information off StrollerSwap, a yahoo group all about carriages. The owner of the group can probably answer all your questions, she went to the main baby products show and wrote a long review about all new models and all the differences.

amother

Post Fri, Apr 09 2010, 1:48 am
thank you thank you thank you for telling me about the yahoo group! I've been searching for something like that for aaaaages and haven't found anything via google. Thanks Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics