Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Shevy-Elite

mommyofgirls

Post Wed, Mar 17 2010, 9:23 am
does anyone have one? or know anything about it? I would like to hear its reviews.

valley girl

Post Wed, Mar 17 2010, 10:11 am
Its the "cheaper" Shevy.. Got mine almost 2 years ago for $2000! mine's 16" and wavy. It sits very nicely on my head... my sheitel macher added baby hairs in the front to make it look more natural. It did get a bit knotty in the back when I first got it, but doesn't happen very often anymore.
They say sheitels are all luck. some ppl hate shevy, others will ONLY get shevy's. go figure.

lkwdwife2009

Post Wed, Mar 17 2010, 10:25 am
I have one, not thrilled with it but most likely because my only other experience was a $3,000 custom so its hard to compare. Probably good value for the money but I think I'd save up to get a more expensive sheitel half as often. It was $1500 for 14" (regret not taking 16") and came highly recommended by many others. I still get tons of compliments on it and it does look great but I guess it's my own complex. Too soon to tell how well it lasts, I wear it 85% of the time for close to a year and it still looks new. Only downside is that they all have a redish tinge so may have to dye them if they oxidize after a yr or so.

alwaysquestions

Post Wed, Mar 17 2010, 10:30 am
I have one and its my best one..I love it! my sister has one and its great as well..smooth yummy hair..

mommyofgirls

Post Wed, Mar 17 2010, 11:36 am
thanks for your help. I think I'm gonna go for it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels