Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Gift show

amother

Post Thu, Apr 08 2010, 11:00 pm
The next gift show in NY is not until August, where can I get catalogs from the pple that show their giftware at the show? I was interested in starting a gift business, but I don't know where to find the wholesalers for such items (besides at the show, which I don't want to wait for).

amother

Post Thu, Apr 08 2010, 11:03 pm
amother wrote:
The next gift show in NY is not until August, where can I get catalogs from the pple that show their giftware at the show? I was interested in starting a gift business, but I don't know where to find the wholesalers for such items (besides at the show, which I don't want to wait for).

You can find a lot of information on the internet. You can also find the gift centers in Manhattan, there are certain buildings that have gift showrooms. As I am in the gift business, I go to the shows, but find the greatest deals online. Lots of luck to you.

momsprince

Post Fri, Apr 09 2010, 12:51 am
amother wrote:
amother wrote:

You can find a lot of information on the internet. You can also find the gift centers in Manhattan, there are certain buildings that have gift showrooms. As I am in the gift business, I go to the shows, but find the greatest deals online. Lots of luck to you.
I'm not the op but can you pm me with more info on websites and locations.

amother

Post Fri, Apr 09 2010, 2:22 am
momsprince wrote:
amother wrote:
amother wrote:

I'm not the op but can you pm me with more info on websites and locations.

The gift category is huge. Anything specific?

momsprince

Post Fri, Apr 09 2010, 1:59 pm
Houseware? Baby gifts? I know these 2 don't go together but I'd be in any of these.

amother

Post Sat, Apr 10 2010, 11:27 pm
momsprince wrote:
Houseware? Baby gifts? I know these 2 don't go together but I'd be in any of these.

There is a whole entire baby building on 34 st in Manhattan with lots of showrooms. The best thing is to look it up in a Manhattan yellow pages. Otherwise on google. Search for the baby brands you want. Many of them will require huge minimum purchases. Others will not sell to you at all because the businesses that are already big customers have "deals" with them not to sell to others in the same area..... so unless you are lucky and find something you like that will not have those requirements, you will need to keep searching.
Housewares you really need to attend the variety shows at the Javitz center because there are so many companies and they are always changing. Lots of luck!

happyone

Post Sat, Apr 10 2010, 11:33 pm
Check out http://www.7wnewyork.com/suitesandlines/
You can PM me if you have any more questions.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics