Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Buggy Board Question
1  2  Next

manhattanmom

Post Tue, Apr 13 2010, 10:52 am
I am interested in getting a buggy board for my single stroller.
Do they fit every stroller or do I have to get a particular one specific for my stroller.
I have a bumbleride flyer and I don't think the company makes buggy boards.
Does anyone have one with this stroller?

chaylizi

Post Tue, Apr 13 2010, 10:55 am
lascal makes boards & there is a chart on their website to see if your stroller would work with a buggy or kiddy board.

http://www.lascal.se/web/kb_ch......aspx

manhattanmom

Post Tue, Apr 13 2010, 11:22 am
I don't see my stroller on the list--
I emailed them.
but would you know if that means it doesn't fit my stroller or they just don't know about my stroller?

chaylizi

Post Tue, Apr 13 2010, 11:24 am
I'm not sure.

manhattanmom

Post Tue, Apr 13 2010, 11:44 am
It seems that I'm not getting anywhere by contacting companies and I probably should just ask someone if I can attempt to attach their buggy board to my stroller....

KAlex

Post Tue, Apr 13 2010, 11:53 am
How about going to a shop that sells them (with your buggy), and getting them to attach it? That way you'll know you've got the right one.

manhattanmom

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 5:25 pm
So I got an email response from bumbleride telling me which buggy board will fit their stroller...yay!

But another question: Will the stroller fold with a buggy board on it?--like putting it in and out of the car?

chaylizi

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 5:27 pm
So which board? Share the wealth. Lots of people ask me about strollers. I gotta know these things.

manhattanmom

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 5:29 pm
chaylizi wrote:
So which board? Share the wealth. Lots of people ask me about strollers. I gotta know these things.

This is the email I got from Bumbleride:

Hi Miriam!

Thank you for contacting Bumbleride. There is a board we recommend for your Flyer stroller. We recommend the Buggyboard Maxi and Maxi Plus . www.lascal.se

Please feel free to reply back with any further questions.

Best,

Ryan

Customer Care
Bumbleride Inc.
P 800 530 3930
F 619 615 2065
info@bumbleride.com
www.bumbleride.com

chaylizi

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 5:30 pm
Good to know!

manhattanmom

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 5:34 pm
Also good to know that in my 3 years of owning my Bumbleride I've had fantastic customer service support whenever I needed it (which was a few times.)

chaylizi

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 5:39 pm
I had a Bumbleride twin & I wasn't thrilled. But I have heard from retailers that the model year I bought it was really poor quality & I should not cross them off my list of possibilities or recommendations.

manhattanmom

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 5:47 pm
It's heavy, not an easy fold, and not an ideal travel stroller, but so far, it's been suiting my every day needs very well--from newborn through toddler years (2 kids.) I did have the frame replaced--something snapped on it and the company sent me a new frame when I sent an email with the picture. But other than that incident--which was resolved immediately (I had the new frame in 3 days, seriously!) I have nothing to complain about.
Oh, I do. When I got the new frame it was a slightly different model (a year later) and the original cup holder that came with the stroller does not fit the newer one. But seriously, that's all.

Mini Cookie

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 6:17 pm
the bumbleride indie twin breaks easily I know THREE ppl that own the carriage (plus myself) and all our frames broke (basically in the same place). They are great & stand behind their products but why the bother?

chaylizi

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 6:48 pm
what year model do you have?

manhattanmom

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 7:18 pm
and then I got the new frame for it (basically the whole stroller minus the wheels and seat) in 2008.

manhattanmom

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 7:22 pm
Mollys Mama wrote:
the bumbleride indie twin breaks easily I know THREE ppl that own the carriage (plus myself) and all our frames broke (basically in the same place). They are great & stand behind their products but why the bother?

I love that it's a pleasure to wash! and that the handlebars flip so the stroller can be forward or rear-facing in a flash without having to take the seat out and that when I do have to fold it it stays in one piece (not like the bugaboo which involves again, taking the seat out.) I like the adjustable handlebar--major shalom bayis saver because dh and I like the handlebar at different heights...lot of little things and again, it serves my purposes well (and I use a lot of stroller! no driving here...)

Mini Cookie

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 7:23 pm
I have the 2009 that was also replaced

chaylizi

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 7:26 pm
Mollys Mama wrote:
I have the 2009 that was also replaced

Mine was a 2008 and it wasn't anything amazing. I heard the 2009 was much better.

manhattanmom

Post Wed, Apr 14 2010, 7:27 pm
Can I get back to my other buggy board question:

If you have to fold the stroller, do you have to take off the buggy board--like taking it in and out of the car, or checking it it at the gate on an airplane?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics