Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
P3/P4 providers help please!!!

seeker

Post Fri, Apr 16 2010, 3:41 pm
I just started providing P4 this year and I have yet to get paid! I sent in my invoices exactly as I was told to over two months ago, put in the W9, copy of certification, copy of all P4 forms, and invoice for each kid. They said to allow 6 weeks for payment. I gave them an extra week because Pesach break intervened then I started calling the DOE offices. After a few days of getting transferred to different voicemails and leaving messages, I finally got through to a person today. They asked for my name and social and then declared that I am "not in the system." I said what is that supposed to mean and how do I get into the system, I already sent everything in! Plus, I was approved on the P4 forms in the first place, so doesn't that mean they've heard of me and were expecting me to follow up with these kids? They answered by putting me on hold and then I got another voicemail recording.

AAAARGH! I WANT MY MONEY!

Any idea what I could have done wrong, or what I should do now? Should I just re-submit everything? Besides the last load of invoices, I also haven't sent in any bills for the last two months because I've been waiting to get paid so I could know I did the first ones right.

Mad

B"H

Post Tue, Aug 31 2010, 9:01 pm
I know what you mean- I had such a horrible time in the beginning, didn't get my first check till many months later!! Twisted Evil
keep calling, maybe send the stuff again.
once you're in the system it takes faster, but even then, you usually wait about two months for your checks- so send in those invoices on time!
yup, it's very annoying...

runninglate

Post Tue, Aug 31 2010, 9:05 pm
what is p4? and yes, I know what p3 is, I'm thinking of doing it, is it worth it or too much of a hassle? I heard something about needing a letter of approval before you can get paid, maybe that's the problem? wish I could be more helpful, that's all I know
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics