Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days
Pesach Sheini

bobeli

Post Mon, Apr 26 2010, 5:04 pm
This is just a remainder for pesach sheini, and to ask what do you make for dinner/lunch!!
Don't forget the important thing behind it like the second chances and if Mashiach comes today we will B"H be actually offering the real pesach sheini!!!!
(Make it a zchut for Rubashkin)

flowerpower

Post Mon, Apr 26 2010, 5:06 pm
Thanks. We are already planning on making chremselach-from pesach matzo meal. An all time favorite. And probably some pesach matzo for snack.

bubby

Post Mon, Apr 26 2010, 6:32 pm
Pesach Sheni is my birthday, so I am going to indulge in some Shmura Matza & avocado spread! Without candles on top, you'd need the fire dept to be standing by!

I intend to go to the Ohel early in the morning because it is the day Rubashkin is going to be sentenced & I know that birthdays give us a special power for Brachas. If you would like me to ask at the Ohel for a Bracha for you or a loved one, PM me with the name & mother's name before Tues midnight EST (I won't have time to check before I leave.)

sorry to hijack the thread. embarrassed

bobeli

Post Tue, Apr 23 2013, 7:52 pm
reminder for this year and happy birth day to bubby

yo'ma

Post Wed, Apr 24 2013, 1:26 pm
Thank you!! My ds also came home and told me. I had a piece of matza and I guess we'll have some by suppertime.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days