Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Chicco Citta twin stroller

Rochel Leah

Post Sun, Jul 02 2006, 1:56 pm
anyone baught this? happy w/ it?

Mommy3.5

Post Mon, Jul 03 2006, 6:12 pm
I just googled it, I see it is very similar to the Macclaren. Personally I like having one bar handle, rather than the three, like the Macclarran. Also I find that the wheels are too small, and if you live in a hilly or bumpy area, it is very hard to push. Also I don't like that there is very little basket room, when you are lugging 2 kids and thier stuff, you need space!

I have the grasco duo glider, it is not as narrow, or as light, but it does have alot of storage space, and fits a larger child comfortably. To me that was very important. I find that the smaller carriges, (aria, Maclarren, and combi.) are all light when the kids are small, but once they are bigger you can't push them at all.

I found the duo glider to be in the cheapest range, Yet the best of the carriges I have tried. Personnally, I wish I had had the money for a mountain buggy or a valco, but 500.00 is a lot steep!

basmalkah

Post Mon, Jul 03 2006, 6:38 pm
http://www.epinions.com/pr-Chi.....views

See what other moms say about it.
Good luck.

Rochel Leah

Post Mon, Jul 03 2006, 10:39 pm
the thing is I tried a front to back and felt like I was pushing a truck. the instepp safari tt looks good..big wheels, storage space fits bigger kids..but I dont think it would fit through doors.

this one seemed good and reasonabe too. the three handles can be used to put bags on.eopinions had pretty good reviews for it.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jul 04 2006, 1:08 pm
http://www.babyuniverse.com/pr.....791-2

Didn't seem so impressive to those on this site...much cheaper than Maclaren, but doesn't fit in doors as well. Not suitable from birth like the Inglesina Twin Swift.

I wish Zooper made a double umbrella stroller. They have good quality for reasonable prices and their single umbrella strollers are great. The Tango though is just bulky and not suitable IMO for a double if you need to shlep it Sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics