Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Shunamit

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 10:29 am
It's a great cleaner but was taken off the market, at least this market, for safety reasons. Now it's back. Has it been reformulated?

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 12:59 pm
No info?

OheivYisrael

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 1:53 pm
I just bought it recently for the first time and don't like it much-- are you in the US?
I think that here in the US there are less harsh products that work just as well.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 2:23 pm
OheivYisrael wrote:
I just bought it recently for the first time and don't like it much-- are you in the US?
I think that here in the US there are less harsh products that work just as well.

Like 409 or Fantastik? Shunamit worked better. Thanks!

Tehilla

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 2:26 pm
One can only hope it was reformulated. My husband has scars from the burns where it spilled on him. Even lost has a smooth fingertip where the fingerprint used to be.

OheivYisrael

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 2:33 pm
During my short stint with a cleaning lady, she had me buy Easy-Off. I find that just as effective without being as insanely harsh.

My sister insists that Windex works best. I usually try Windex first, then move on to Easy-Off for the tougher stuff.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Jun 18 2010, 3:32 pm
I just did what I should have done to begin with, ask the manager. He said the recall was not due to reformulation but to have clearer warnings on the label. So it's the same as always, and I'm not going there. Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry