Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Imamother of the year
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 7:37 pm
amother wrote:
why am I not nominated? I like my posts?!?!?

me too! and I like my posts too..........................................

hisorerus

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 7:37 pm
I nominate amother. No matter the subject, she's always ready to share her personal experience and bluntly states her opinion. She also has written some really special posts.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 8:03 pm
no no no, my posts are the best, I loveeeeeeeeeeeee my posts.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 8:55 pm
SevenSenses wrote:
mom3boys wrote:
preggymama wrote:
I nominate DefyGravity - I love her perspective on things and way with words!

I second that.

LOL... I was gonna first it....

but I also didn't want others to be hurt.. and it is true what I said before that there are soo many...

but yes, I love defy's posts.

I'll 4th it! I always read defys posts first - so down to earth

Blossom

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 9:32 pm
Quote:
NoBody LoVeS Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Not even Blossom!

Amother, I love you. I'm saving my best nomination choices for last. And you're probably one of them.

Besides nobody seems to likes me either. Thankfully At least I like myself Wink

Blossom

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 9:35 pm
I haven't finished with my nominations ladies.
I was sure I mentioned Goldrose in my previous post but doesn't seem like it. So I nominate her for her friendly and insightful posts.
mummyof6 Has her head in the right place and her posts show it so she's another one up for nomination.
To be continued........................ LOL LOL

amother

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 10:16 pm
I thought I didn't get mentioned at all... only on the second page, on 2-3 posts.. I was gonna cry....

I'm sure noone likes my posts.... even though I don't post often as amother...

Blossom, of course I love you... (in real life too- CREA)... so now you know who I am but don't blow my cover to a/one else....

Frumom... you're the greatest... noone thought of nominating Yael who works sooo hard to keep this site going and in great shape...

OK. Blossom, I nominate you, for being so in tune with e/thing.. I see u don't miss a thing... you remember names and the way that certain posters write...

and I also agree with all the ppl you mentioned to be nominated.

mali

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 11:51 pm
This is a really tough one. I think (almost) everyone on this site is really gr8. I especially enjoy:
yael - none of us would be here without you
mods - all of our posts would be here without you
queen - who always gives people a good feeling about themselves
mommy912 - who thinks about others before herself
chen - you can word it betten than me
technic - just the mention of her name makes me LOL LOL LOL
sevensenses - for livening up this place
blossom - true ahavas yisroel
mummyof6 - for supplying things to argue about
crayon - for her insight
and many many more.
But I vote for ........ Motek. I like her straightforwardness, and her knowledge in so many topics. keep it up!

Last edited by mali on Thu, Jul 13 2006, 3:13 am; edited 2 times in total

technic

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 12:34 am
blossom frumom mali ty embarrassed

technic

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 12:36 am
[quote="mali"]mods - all of our posts would be here without you
[quote]

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

chanadownunda

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 12:51 am
I don't think I've been on here long enough to nominate anyone, but I'll take the opportunity to say that I agree with all of the nominations from my little experience on this site and I've really gained a lot from everyone. I want to thank everyone that takes the time to share their advice and experience on the site whether they have only posted a few times or have long since used up their stars Wink

technic

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 12:55 am
in that case I nominate chanadownunda 4 the "most appreciative newcomer" award!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by technic on Thu, Jul 13 2006, 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Blossom

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 6:14 am
I'm back again LOL

Here's some more...........

I'd like to nominate Stem for her nice informative posts!!
Then...Mali-Always something interesting to say.
How about SARAG!! What would amother be without her????

Hemshech yavah.............

happymom

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 7:13 am
thanks blossom Smile

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 7:17 am
MomOfTwins, I was waiting for that!!!!!!!!!!!

hardwrknmom

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 7:50 am
I nominate all your ladies on here for your opinions Smile

Nice to hear where everyone stands . Colors

ny21

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 7:51 am
lets put this to a vote!

Motek

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 8:08 am
mummyof6 wrote:
Ok - I know we've got about another 2.5 months until the end of the year, but since things were slow around here I thought maybe we'd start nominations. Very Happy

Please say who you think deserves the title and why.

WHAT?!?!?!?! shock

Tell me you don't mean it!

You can't be serious, but it sounds like you are!

Are you asking us to J-U-D-G-E?

thanks for your votes embarrassed

I'm not going to publicly say whose posts I especially enjoy. Although it's great to express one's appreciation, I truly think this is best done privately. Yes, the ones who are singled out feel good, but there are others whose names won't be mentioned who might feel slighted.

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 8:11 am
I nominate all the wonderful women that have added their wisdom to the board in the last 24 hours.

And here they are!

Yael, Mindy, miriam, Mod2, Motek, queen, 1234abcd, 1stimer, 4c, 5boysMom, 613, abc123, adina, adorable, ahuvah, Aish, anon, aspring, baby's mom, Badabue, basmalkah, BasMom, Basya, batya_d, Bebe, besimcha, binah918, Blossom, bluesclues, BlumaG, bracha, brishen, brooklyn, Buddy, bulldog, busy, carrot, catonmylap, ceetee, ceo, challi, chanab, chanadownunda, chanay, Chani, Chanie, CHANY115, Chasidiste, ChavieK, chayalife, chedva, chen, chip, chulent, Chum, chums, CHYNKMAN, cindy, cindy324, cl, cookies'n'milk, coolmama, cr9699, Crayon210, cutiemom, cutiesmom, cy, d l, Debbie, DebbieCee, DefyGravity, denise, DesignMommy, Devorah, DevorahF, dewyt, didan, Didi, dina, doublelucky, E&D, E. M., ektsm, Elana, elisecohen, elkayed, Elle, elmofood, Emee, emes, Emuna, ERN, essy, Esther01, faigie, flbubby, flippinout, florida1, fountain, Friedman, Friendly, frog, frummom, Frumom, gali, GiGichai, girl123, girliesmommy, girlsmom, goldrose, GR, granolamom, greatfulmom, guesswho, happy, happy2beme, happymom, happyone, HappyPurim, hardwrknmom, Hashem_Yaazor, healthymama, hendybp, Henya, hey its me, hindyandrafi, His Wife, hisorerus, ima, imaamy, imanut, immala, indoors, jba, jewishmamathebest, jinjit, JMto2, Jo, JRKmommy, k1079, klotzkashe, kutiepie, la456, ldd, lea3, LEAH, leel, life'sgreat!, Lillyofthevalley, lissy, lola, Lovekids, loves kids, LubavitchLeah, lucky, lucy, luv2beamother, lylac, m&m, ma22, mali, mama6, mammam, Mamushka, mandy1000, Marney, married05, match, matha, mbk, me, Meema2Kids, melalyse, micki, mimama, MinnieMa, mir11, miriam123, Mirichka, Mishie, misspinta, Mitzvahmom, mm770, MMEC123, mollyms2005, mom22, MOM222, mom23, mom2b, mom2be, Mom2girls, mom3boys, momagain, Mommamia, mommy2, Mommy3.5, mommy4, Mommy912, mommyabc123, MommyEsty, MommyLuv, momof2, momof2cuties, momof3, momof7, momofthemboth, momofthree, momoftwins, mompete, momto6, morningstar, MosheDovid'sMom, mother48, MSJ, mummy, mummy-bh, mummyof6, mumsy23, mushmom, nechamam, nechamashifra, netoomuch, newmom, Newsie, nicole81, Nikki, nmbmom, Nomad, Nuts, ohbaby!, pacifier, pepper, Pickle Lady, pinktichel, poolat, preggymama, princessmommy, professionalmom, proudmama, Puah, qt'sMOM, qwerty, red sea, Rifky, RivkaBatya, rivki, Rochel Leah, rosehill, roses, roza, Ruchel, ruthanne, sacohen, SAH, sandwich, SaraG, sarahs, saraw, SaraYehudis, sc, Secbeb, secondgear, SevenSenses, Shainie, shayna82, Shimmysmom, shoy18, SingerChanale, sister, SK, Sonniboni, sorele, southernbubby, stem, STRONGMOM, su7kids, sunnybunny, suomynona, supermom, supermommy, technic, Tefila, TemaM, timeout, Tova, Tovah, tulips, tzelemelokim, tzipp, tzivi, uandme, upbeat, vicki, willow, wtvr, yalgb, yedidya's mom, Yehudis2, yhb, Yitta, Yocheved_G, yOungM0mmy, youngmom, yoyosma, yoz, yrs1025, ytwh1, Zahava, zissy2004, ZsMommy

Mishie

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 8:27 am
Thanks Defy!
That was sweet!!! 8)
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics