Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Daycare or playgroup in teaneck

amother

Post Sun, Jul 04 2010, 7:55 am
im looking for a daycare or playgroup in teaneck for my 16 month old. it would need to be in a professional setting not in a home as this is what my husband is more comfortable with. any places or suggestions or anywhere to look would be helpful! im thinking of moving there...

sbeck212

Post Sun, Jul 04 2010, 3:58 pm
there are quite a few. Gan aviv, yaldeinu, shalom yeladim. Anshei lubavitch in fairlawn. Cjeck/post on teaneckshuls Yahoo groups) for personal feedback.

saw50st8

Post Sun, Jul 04 2010, 5:41 pm
Does it need to be a Jewish palce?

A few of my friends use Alphabet Soup in Ridgefield park - its about $750/month for full time.

amother

Post Sun, Jul 04 2010, 5:45 pm
yes jewish because I want her to be around an environment which she will learn about shabbos etc. and not to worry about food

SingALong

Post Sun, Jul 04 2010, 6:42 pm
my friend sends her son to shalom yeladim and is very happy there they learn everything jewish, all the yomim tovim, mitzvos, bracos, shabbos party every week. its in the JCC of teaneck building
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating