Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Store in Monsey For A Good Bra

amother

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 1:43 pm
I'm looking for a store that fits well and is reasonably priced. I'm not a very hard size but need a good bra for a siblings chasuna.

sbs

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 1:48 pm
there's a store in new square, don't remember name, owned by family fischel, we always went there from monsey.

jewels

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 1:59 pm
I don't know where the closest Nordstrom is to Monsey (maybe Garden State Plaza?) but they have a great selection and very well trained fitters. I get all my bras there and have found that they're better sometimes than the smaller stores.

ysydmom

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 2:01 pm
Underworld Plaza, best prices, not sure about how well they fit, if you come into brooklyn there is a great sephardic place on kings highway that fits extremely well, better than saposh!

boro park

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 2:13 pm
ysydmom wrote:
Underworld Plaza, best prices, not sure about how well they fit, if you come into brooklyn there is a great sephardic place on kings highway that fits extremely well, better than saposh!

I would love to know how much is a decent price fora bra thats fitted by the sephardi place or anywhere else?

boro park

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 2:14 pm
ysydmom wrote:

also who is this sephardi place that you know can u send a name and number or address? thank you

jewels

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 2:15 pm
boro park wrote:
ysydmom wrote:

also who is this sephardi place that you know can u send a name and number or address? thank you

I'd love to check it out as well. Thanks

Laughing Bag!

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 2:16 pm
sbs wrote:
there's a store in new square, don't remember name, owned by family fischel, we always went there from monsey.

I second the one from new square! I got there a bra B4 sil chassunah payed 26$ incl. the fixing it tey made it into nursing bra its the best bra that I EVER owened and wasn't even expensive. The FIT was Excellent.

ysydmom

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 2:25 pm
Inspiration Lingerie
816 Kings Highway
Brooklyn, NY 11223-2240
(718) 376-2041

Call for the summer hours. I hope they don't take down this post with the phone number in it! if they do pm me for it.

life'sgreat

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 3:13 pm
If you want a really good fit, I've tried all the places, including Nordstrom and the best fitting is by Braun's Corset Shop in Williamsburg. I've never had a better fit than by Braun's.

ETA: it might not be applicable to you if you are not a hard fit.

MMEC123

Post Sun, Jul 11 2010, 7:23 pm
Underworld Plaza does not do a good fit. Go to Fashion Fit Lingerie in New Square. They are the best- 354-5534
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics