Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
The president said S---T !
1  2  Next

amother

Post Mon, Jul 17 2006, 11:48 pm
the president said this on national tv!

MommyLuv

Post Mon, Jul 17 2006, 11:54 pm
very disgraceful...but he's our good ole cowboy so we'll forgive him for it..
did you see it?
what context was it in?

amother

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 12:11 am
I heard something about this... He was referring to Hezbullah, and didn't realize that he was on the mike.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 12:16 am
YES ! he said it by accident!
I also know their is like a 2 secound delay for t.v.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 12:19 am
HE said if hazbollah would stop this S--T!

amother

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 12:29 am
Quote:
The president was expressing frustration at the United Nations' stance on the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict in Lebanon.

Apparently not expecting an open mic to pick up his remarks, Bush told Blair: "See the irony is what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this **** and it's over."

amother

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 12:33 am
last anonymous imamother-
where did you qoute that from >?

sarahd

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 5:53 am
Was anyone under the impression that Bush never uses obscenities? He was having a private conversation, you know.

Flowerchild

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 7:31 am
and he is a regular guy down to earth, presidents are not perfect and they are people. I thought it was funny, I like him this way he seems more normal to me than an uptight fake president. not that bush is great but atleast he is on our side

amother

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 7:33 am
amother wrote:
last anonymous Imamother-
where did you qoute that from >?

cnn

Ambassador-to-KJ

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 7:54 am
This is news?

"Syria should tell Hezzbolo to stop this s***"

He was having a private conversation about a very dramatic issue that no doubt effects us more than we think, is probably feeling emotional and angry about it. Ive been shocked to hear the "s" word out of frum people when they are in a stessful situation, in private usualy and carefuly measured. I dont care at all if pres. bush uses it especialy in that context, It wasnt used loosly as a profanity, it was his way of telling blair what he thinks of what they are doing. Which is just that.....

chen

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 8:53 am
He was having a quiet convo and didn't realize the mike was on. When he realizes the mike is on he says things like "we will be in deep doo-doo"--(or was that his dad? So confusing, Bush pere et fils. Oughtta be against the law.)

He's a red-blooded 'Murrican boh--of course he cusses, probably a whole lot more than that.

Now if you had heard that the president of Agudah said s/t like that--even in a quiet off-the-record, off-the-mike convo--THAT would be news.

JRKmommy

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 9:14 am
Given the situation, I'd say that's the most intelligent thing I've ever heard him say. Crude, but accurate.

goldrose

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 10:03 am
jrk, you're right!!

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 10:07 am
no kidding!

didan

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 10:46 am
B"H

I think he's right on target. What's the big deal? Do none of these CNN reporters ever curse that it's such a big deal when someone else does? Do people look at the president as some sort of god? So he cursed! Big deal, he's a real person of flesh and blood.

girliesmommy

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 2:55 pm
Here you go, here's the link from CNN:

http://www.emailthis.clickabil.....97410

rainbow baby

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 3:03 pm
The British press are having a field day with this. They are saying that Bush rules Blair and that Blair is Bush's puppet and what ever Bush says Blair jumps. I liked the part about Blair giving Bush a new sweater. Since this was first broadcast yesterday the news reports have been full of it disecting every word, well I surpose it has been a welcomed break from the BBC claiming that the "nasty evil Isrealis are killing the poor innocent Lebenese" Because that is all we have been hearing all day.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 6:08 pm
Their is a very populaur t.v. show in the states
where they said that word over 234 times in one episode
the t.v show is a cartoon
one of the writers is jewish
Trey stone >

ChavieK

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 6:20 pm
I'm happy to see such support for Bush. Everyone should call the White House 202-456-1111 And express their appreciation for Bushs recognition that Israel has a right to defend herself.It is our responsibility to make the numbers count.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics