Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Beth Yakov Bus transportation - How do you do it

amother

Post Mon, Aug 23 2010, 12:23 am
The bus company that operates the routes for Beth Yakov of Boro Park is asking for the full years payment UP FRONT - minimum they will allow is two payments that is $1500 per child for the year and if you cannot pay in full they want $650 now and $650 in February PER CHILD.

What are other parents doing about it? I offered monthly payment plan but they refused claiming that too many parents owe them money from last year.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 23 2010, 12:29 am
I have another question. Why did the price go up to $1500 when BY sent out a letter a couple of weeks back saying that Dimino Bus was agreeing the keep the price at $1400 like last year?

amother

Post Mon, Aug 23 2010, 12:44 am
ummmmm, another question here............ is this private transportation? Or is this varsity? I'm a new b.y. parent, and I was under the impression that my elementary daughter was getting free transportation, and my preschooler would need private. ???????????????????

amother

Post Mon, Aug 23 2010, 12:52 am
amother wrote:
The bus company that operates the routes for Beth Yakov of Boro Park is asking for the full years payment UP FRONT - minimum they will allow is two payments that is $1500 per child for the year and if you cannot pay in full they want $650 now and $650 in February PER CHILD.

What are other parents doing about it? I offered monthly payment plan but they refused claiming that too many parents owe them money from last year.

If you have your receipts from previous years, fax them into the office to show that your account was always paid in a timely manner. Good luck!

amother

Post Mon, Aug 23 2010, 2:34 pm
amother wrote:
ummmmm, another question here............ is this private transportation? Or is this varsity? I'm a new b.y. parent, and I was under the impression that my elementary daughter was getting free transportation, and my preschooler would need private. ???????????????????
Yes this if for private transportation.
Varsity is only available for children 5 and up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics