Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Soup
Husbands ushpizin
Previous  1  2

freidasima

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 10:52 am
I thought everyone does is. My father unfortunately wasn't one but my grandfather (mother's father) was a Yitzchok so I know it from there. My husband is one as well although neither of our boys are, but son in law is! As his favorite cake is chocolate that's what dh gets. Son in law likes everything so he gets potluck of whatever type of cake I am making, just fancier...

shalhevet

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 11:36 am
Never heard of this... (and I have an ushpizin dh and one of my sons). Two of my dds are wives/ sisters of ushpizins - do they get a cake too? (Hope none of them read this thread, I have enough to do, I think we'll skip this minhag). Actually just realized I'm also a wife/sister too - who will make me a cake?

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 12:08 pm
freidasima wrote:
I thought everyone does is. My father unfortunately wasn't one but my grandfather (mother's father) was a Yitzchok so I know it from there. My husband is one as well although neither of our boys are, but son in law is! As his favorite cake is chocolate that's what dh gets. Son in law likes everything so he gets potluck of whatever type of cake I am making, just fancier...

Unfortunately?
If you feel this unfortunate did you davka name your boys after ushpizin?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics