Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Amazon Prime for moms!

random

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 4:16 pm
www.amazon.com/mom

They're offering Prime (free shipping) for three months, to be extended one month every time you purchase a baby item.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 9:00 pm
Not only that, but getting Pampers in the big boxes with subscribe and save and amazon.com/mom ends up being cheaper than target brand diapers. PLUS they sometimes have coupons on amazon.com/coupons -- they have a $1 off coupon now. You get 15% off from subscribe and save which you can cancel at any time and 15% off for amazon.com/mom.
I ordered last Monday and received the diapers Tuesday. I spent 13 cents a diaper for size 3.

chatz

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 9:21 pm
thanks for the link!

queen

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 9:38 pm
THANK YOU!

Just ordered my own 204 diapers for $27 (free delivery)

causemommysaid

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 9:42 pm
whats subscribe?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 9:43 pm
And if you use swagbucks (I can refer anyone who'd like), you can rack up points to get $5 amazon gift cards, so it comes out even cheaper Tongue Out

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 9:44 pm
ysmommy wrote:
whats subscribe?

http://www.amazon.com/Pampers-.....r=8-2

"Save an extra 30% with Subscribe & Save and Amazon Mom: Get the standard 15% discount when you sign up for Subscribe & Save delivery. Combine that with an additional 15% savings exclusively for Amazon Mom members on select diapers and wipes, and this item's current price drops to $28.00. Subscribe & Save shipping is always free. No fees, no risks, no obligations. See details"

Basically, you have it set to ship every X amount of time (every couple of months or whatever) and you can cancel at any time. Say your kid is toilet training and this is the last box you need. So you sign up for subscribe and save and cancel it before it next ships. You can also have extra shipments sent whenever you need it.

And then of course you rack up gifts to grow points, but there really isn't anything they offer that I think is worth getting...

causemommysaid

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 9:56 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
ysmommy wrote:
whats subscribe?

http://www.amazon.com/Pampers-.....r=8-2

"Save an extra 30% with Subscribe & Save and Amazon Mom: Get the standard 15% discount when you sign up for Subscribe & Save delivery. Combine that with an additional 15% savings exclusively for Amazon Mom members on select diapers and wipes, and this item's current price drops to $28.00. Subscribe & Save shipping is always free. No fees, no risks, no obligations. See details"

Basically, you have it set to ship every X amount of time (every couple of months or whatever) and you can cancel at any time. Say your kid is toilet training and this is the last box you need. So you sign up for subscribe and save and cancel it before it next ships. You can also have extra shipments sent whenever you need it.

And then of course you rack up gifts to grow points, but there really isn't anything they offer that I think is worth getting...

thanks! im gonna sign up I think

SplitPea

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 11:26 pm
and if you get parents mag there is often 20% additional off coupons in it! this past month had Smile

beckster

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 11:53 pm
Can you add coupons if you're already signed up to subscribe and save? how?

lookingforhelpnow

Post Fri, Nov 19 2010, 11:27 am
Now before Chanukah I know a lot of people will be purchasing on Amazon
I have been asked by Mekimi to post their affiliate l ink

http://www.amazon.com/?&ta.....e=wsw

Please bookmark this link and do your Amazon Shopping only through this link
this way Mekimi gets a cut of all purchases

Tisku L'mitzvos

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Nov 19 2010, 4:15 pm
if you sign up for the shipments, most everything is cheaper.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Nov 21 2010, 9:31 pm
I just ordered another shipment of diapers (and wipes for 2 cents/wipe) with the coupons. I made a new subscribe and save shipment and cancelled my existing one.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains