Home

Bais Frieda flatbush nursery- do you recommend?
Previous  1, 2

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Chartreuse

Post  Wed, Mar 06 2019, 9:39 pm
I do not have anyone there right now but I sent all three of my kids there at various times for preschool or daycamp. I liked the fact that it completely legal and licensed. They usually have around 12 kids in a class with one morah and one assistant. The staff is generally a younger staff but I was always happy.

morahlieberman

Post  Wed, Aug 21 2019, 9:19 am
amother wrote:
someone took down a few posts here.
I would NOT recommend. I know quite a few parents who were very upset how it's run and took out their kids. She basically runs her own agency for OT, PT, SEE-IT, ETC and "refers" kids to it to the BOE. (More of like blackmailing/nudging/guilting them into it - Kids who do not really need these services at all (parents were told by the therapists) ) Some teachers are good but no one is great. It will just take one annoyed parent to report what is going on to BOE before it's shut down.

Thank you for posting this.

morahlieberman

Post  Wed, Aug 21 2019, 9:20 am
I have a friend whose son went there. One suggestion: STAY AWAY FROM THIS DAY CARE AT ALL COSTS.

amother

Aqua

Post  Wed, Aug 21 2019, 11:23 am
morahlieberman wrote:
I have a friend whose son went there. One suggestion: STAY AWAY FROM THIS DAY CARE AT ALL COSTS.

I see and know happy kids who goes there. What exactly are you referring to. Just saying stay away, I am not understanding what you are referring to.

amother

Jetblack

Post  Wed, Aug 21 2019, 12:02 pm
morahlieberman wrote:

I have to say, this post smells troll. 15th post is warning people to stay away from a daycare at all costs?

amother

Tan

Post  Thu, Aug 29 2019, 5:29 pm
As mentioned above of the statement regarding this day care re to stay away, unfortunately I can explain. I know first-hand of a child who was there and there was a matter brought to the attention of the person in charge. Not only was it not deal with in a proper way, in addition and only some one who is not secure about their place would do this, went and made a unfounded report to ACS on this family. We have an achrius to do what is best for our children. I know convenience and hours often are at the forefront of our decisions. I think the best parents can do is to be a communicative parent and be in touch and aware with child's caretakers wherever your kid goes. On another note a women who worked for this schools services counterpart had an experience there as a provider that led her to her Rav who advised her she must leave and must tell people not to work there
May Hashem guide all parents and may He always watch over our children.
Chodesh tov! :
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h